Confirmed speakers include:
• Alex M. Azar II, Secretary of Health and Human Services
• Sen. Michael Bennet (D-Colo.), Member, U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions; U.S. Senate Committee on Finance
• Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.), Member, U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions; U.S. Senate Committee on Finance
• David A. Kessler, MD, Former Commissioner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
• Marion Nestle, Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health, Emerita, New York University
The event will be streamed live on The Post’s site at wapo.st/health202wplive.
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Washington Post Live Center
1301 K Street NW, Washington DC 20071
This event is part of an ongoing series that brings the sharp analysis of The Health 202 newsletter to a live audience and features in-depth, live interviews with policymakers and industry leaders in Washington, DC and outside the Beltway.
This event is presented by Blue Cross Blue Shield Association with support from American University Washington College of Law’s Health Law and Policy Program.