Speakers will also examine how companies are investing their tax-cut savings, offer insight into where tax reform goes from here and address the impact it will have on the 2018 midterm elections.
• Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Tex.), Chairman, U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Ways and Means
• Seth Hanlon, Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress; former Special Assistant to the President for Economic Policy, National Economic Council
• Caroline L. Harris, Vice President, Tax Policy and Economic Development and Chief Tax Policy Counsel, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
• Kevin Hassett, Chairman, Council of Economic Advisers
• Aric Newhouse, Senior Vice President, Policy and Government Relations, National Association of Manufacturers
• Christopher Shelton, President, Communications Workers of America
The program will also include a sponsored segment with Dave Camp, Senior Policy Advisor at PwC and the former chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, Larry Jones, Principal, PwC Valuations, and Barry Jaruzelski, Principle, PwC’s Strategy
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM (Doors open at 9:00 AM)
The Washington Post Live Center
1301 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20071
“Tax Reform in America: The Six Month Report” is presented by PwC with support from the Georgetown University McDonough School of Business.