• Christopher C. Krebs, Undersecretary, National Protection and Programs Directorate, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
• Christopher Painter, former Coordinator for Cyber Issues, U.S. Department of State
• Dr. Jason Matheny, Director, Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
• Mike Rogers, former Chairman, House Intelligence Committee; Host, “Declassified” and National Security Commentator, CNN
• Tonya Ugoretz, Director, Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
This event is open to press and will be streamed live at wapo.st/cyber202wplive. Media must RSVP to attend.
Friday July 20, 2018
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM (Doors open at 9:00 AM)
The Washington Post Live Center
1301 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20071
The Cyber 202 Live is sponsored by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and will feature a special segment with Antonio Neri, Hewlett Packard Enterprise President and CEO, and Elizabeth Joyce, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer of HPE.