Buvermo Management Inc. (BMI), a Rosslyn-based investment management firm, has announced it will develop a 100-acre office park at Rte. 50 and Centreville Road (Rte. 355) in western Fairfax County.
Dulles Business Park will be built in three phases, with the first building -- 60,000 square feet -- scheduled for completion by this spring.
BMI said prospective clients may either acquire finished sites, ranging in size from 2 1/2 to 11 acres, and construct a facility, or lease space in buildings constructed by BMI. Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate Services is the agent for the business park.
Christopher Consultants Ltd. of Fairfax is the engineering firm for the project, and EDAW is the landscape architect.
Washington-based Lockman Associates is the architect for the first building. Eugene Simpson & Brother Inc. is the contractor and builder.
Other recent developments in commercial realty in the Washington metropolitan area:
* M/A Com Linkabit Co., a computer software and hardware development firm, has leased one of the 11 buildings at Westwood Corporate Center in Tysons Corner. Westwood is a $140 million, 37.5-acre complex developed by the Henry A. Long Co.
* Hewlitt-Packard has signed a $1.2 million lease for 18,000 square feet in DANAC Office Park, a four-building office complex at 2096 Gaither Rd. in Rockville.
* Booz, Allen & Hamilton has leased 11,387 square feet for $895,000 at 8120 Old Courthouse Rd. in Vienna. Coldwell Banker was the agent.
* The Associated Press has signed a 10-year lease for 18,717 square feet at 2021 K St. NW.
* US West Inc., one of the seven regional telephone companies, has leased 19,051 square feet at 1020 19th St. NW. Shannon & Luchs handled the transaction.
* The Booker T. Washington Foundation has leased 13,140 square feet at 1010 Massachusetts Ave. NW. Shannon & Luchs was the agent.
* Abramson Associates Inc. has leased 12,000 square feet at 1275 K St. NW. Shannon & Luchs was the agent.