Presearch Inc., a local research and development firm, has relocated its headquarters to 8500 Executive Park Ave. in Fairfax, according to Abrams & Associates, the Washington development firm.
The four-story, 60,000-square-foot building was completed in November.
Other recent developments in commercial realty in metropolitan Washington:
* Six organizations and one individual recently leased a total of 19,815 square feet of office space in the National Press Building, 529 14th St. NW: American Broadcasting Co., Satellite Television Network, MacLeans Magazine, Peter Glaws Productions, HTB Inc., the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and Larry Klay.
* Regina Construction Corp. and its affiliate, Wrecking Corp. of America, have moved into new headquarters at 3680 Wheeler Ave. in Alexandria. The 15,000-square-foot facility was designed by the architectural firm of Maleady, Ray and O'Brien and was built by Regina.
* Group Hospitalization Inc. has leased 36,861 square feet at 1215/1235 Jefferson Davis Hwy. in Arlington.
* Computer Sciences Corp. has signed a lease for 35,260 square feet at 8229 Boone Blvd. in Vienna.
* Claritas Corp., a market research firm, has leased 21,219 square feet at the Torpedo Factory Office Building at 201 N. Union St. in Alexandria.
* Hewlett Packard has leased 16,509 square feet at 1550 Wilson Blvd. in Arlington to establish a branch office for servicing government contracts.
* The Prudential Insurance Co. of America has leased 25,096 square feet at One Thomas Circle NW to the law firm of Nussaum, Owen & Webster.
* Mondi International Corp. has leased 1,372 square feet at the Georgetown Park Mall.
* The International Business Aviation Council Ltd. has relocated its administrative offices from One Farragut Square South to 1200 18th St. NW.
* Federal Convention Contractors Inc., a trade show service contractor, has leased 12,000 square feet at the Duke Shirley Industrial Development in Alexandria.
* Dale Lumber Co. Inc. has signed a five-year lease for offices at 11209 Fairfax Station Rd. in Fairfax.
* Family Furniture Centers has bought a former A & P Food Store at 2394 Iverson St. in Hillcrest Heights, Md. The 20,000-square-foot outlet is Family Furniture's second suburban Maryland store.
* GTE Sprint has signed a three-year lease for 6,131 square feet of office space in the Peoples Security Bank Building at 4351 Garden City Dr. in Landover.
* Soresi Chemical Group Inc. has leased a 7,500-square-foot building at 2619 Evarts St. NE to use as a storage and distribution center.
* Rohm & Haas Co., a Philadelphia-based chemical and plastics manufacturer, has leased 1,930 square feet at 1667 K St. NW for its government relations office.
* Eason Associates has leased 1,700 square feet at 2030 M St. NW. from RCA for $100,000.