Deadlines for winter house-exchange listings are fast approaching. Among places to begin looking and listing:
* Holiday Exchanges, Box 878, Belen, N.M. 87002 (505 -- 864-8680). Price: $20 for 12 monthly bulletins and listing (past 6 months to be forwarded immediately and upcoming 6 months to be sent as published). Listing deadlines: last day of each month. International exchanges, affiliate offices in Germany and Britain.
* INNter Lodging Co-op, P.O. Box 7044, Tacoma, Wash. 98407-0044 (206 -- 756-0343). Price: $35 for directory, supplements, periodic newsletters, road atlas, decal and I.D. card. Members do not exchange houses directly, but open them for at least three months of the year to traveling fellow members. Rooms: $4-$5 per night per adult (depending on private bath facilities) and 25 cents per child. No meals offered. Reservations made at host's convenience.
* International Home Exchange Service, P.O. Box 3975, San Francisco, Calif. 94119 (415 -- 383-7368). Prices: $45 for spring directory, three supplements and listing (photo included); $60 for publications but no listing. Listing deadline: Feb. 15. International exchanges and rentals.
* InterService Home Exchange, Box 87, Glen Echo, Md. 20812 (301 -- 320-3558). Prices: $24 for February directory, April supplement, book of guidelines and listing; $18 for publications but no listing; $5 extra for a photo of your home. Listing deadlines: Jan. 10 and March 27. International exchanges and rentals.
* Vacation Exchange Club Inc., 350 Broadway, New York, N.Y. 10013 (212 -- 966-2576). Prices: $22.70 for February directory, April supplement, and listing; $15 for publications but no listing. Listing deadlines: Dec. 15 and Feb. 15. International home exchanges, rentals or hospitality.