Among end-of-the-year, special craft fairs:
* Nov. 19-21: "Baltimore Crafts Expo," high-quality juried arts and crafts show with artists from all over the U.S., noon-8 p.m. Fri.; 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Sat.; 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Sun. Baltimore Convention Center.
* Nov. 19-21: "Sugarloaf Autumn Crafts Festival," over 200 professional artists and craftspeople from all over the U.S., noon-9 p.m. Fri.; 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sat.; 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sun. Montgomery County Fairgrounds, Gaithersburg, Md.
* Nov. 21: "Washington County Artisans Guild Annual Crafts Show," approximately 40 members of the Guild displaying and selling their work, noon-6 p.m. Venice Motel, Hagerstown, Md.
* Nov. 26-28: Schifferstadt Gallery (historic stone building housing 17 co-op members), special crafts show. In addition to co-op members (including basketweaver Nancy Walz), about 20 additional craftspeople have been invited to display and sell their work. Gallery open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. April-Dec. Frederick, Md.
* Nov. 27-28: "The Frederick County Craftspeople's Guild Crafts Show," 40 members of the guild display and sell their wide range of crafts. 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Frederick County Square.
* Dec. 10-12: "Sugarloaf Winter Crafts Festival," more than 200 of the country's finest artists and craftspeople display and sell their original works. noon-9 p.m. Fri.; 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sat.; 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sun. Montgomery County Fairgrounds, Gaithersburg.
* Nov. 27-28: "Arts and Crafts Fair," southern Maryland's largest arts and crafts fair. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tucker Road Community Center, Oxon Hill.
Professional crafts shows usually charge an admission fee of about $3.