SATURDAY'S Miss America Pageant (Channel 4 at 10 p.m.) will include, of course, the talent competition. Here's what some of the contestants are scheduled to perform:
* Jennifer Smith, Miss Arizona, singing "Glitter and Be Gay"
* Tammy Copeland, Miss Delaware, singing "Cry Me a River"
* Dalia Mercedes Garcia, Miss South Carolina, singing "Don't Cry For Me, Argentina"
* Laronda Lundin, Miss South Dakota, playing on the piano, "Polichinelle"
* Heather Wallace, Miss Wyoming, singing "New York, New York"
* Jennifer Lee Havlin, Miss Washington, performing ballet to music from "On Golden Pond"
* Stephanie Jill Wymer, Miss Oregon, singing "Out Here on My Own"
* Juliet A. Lambert, Miss Vermont, singing "Don't Rain on My Parade"
* Lynn Lambert, Miss Utah, third movement from Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 2
* Lynn Whitney Thompson, Miss Kentucky, singing "Yesterday, When I Was Young"
* Kristin Leigh Lowenberg, Miss Nebraska, dancing to "Flashdance--Oh What a Feeling"
* Pamela Helean Rigas, Miss Ohio, song and dance, "Shine It On"
* Regina Hooper, Miss Arkansas, singing "You're Gonna Hear From Me"
* Dakeita Tania Vanderburg, Miss Connecticut, singing "I Can See It"
* Tammy Fulwider, Miss Georgia, tap and vocal, "42nd Street"
* Wendy Sue Nelson, Miss Hawaii, singing "Hit Me With a Hot Note and Watch Me Bounce"
* Vicky Plaster, Miss Minnesota, singing "Just You Wait" and "I Could Have Danced All Night"