* Arena Stage -- High box office. Wheelchair lift from entrance to lobby level must be operated by theater staff. Wheelchair seating, access to restroom, snack bar. Free FM radio system for hearing-impaired. Audio narrations twice a show and periodic signed performances. Advance scripts on request for hearing-impaired. Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) at special number (484-0247). Parking by reservation (Sixth Street and Maine Avenue SW).
* Folger -- Ramped entrance. Wheelchair access to box office and one restroom. Handicapped parking. Wheelchair seating on aisle. No (FOOTNOTE)(END FOOT)rvices for hearing- or visually-impaired (201 E. Capitol St.).
* Ford's -- Ramped entrance. No wheelchair access to box office or restrooms. Wheelchair seating available by early June. Periodic signed performances; no hearing amplification system. (511 10th St. NW).
* Kennedy Center (including Eisenhower Theater, Opera House, Concert Hall, Terrace Theater) -- Discount seats for handicapped and companion. Must request unlocking of separate wheelchair entrance. Wheelchair seating in all theaters. Transfers must have wheelchairs stored by usher. Free infrared hearing assistance in Eisenhower, Opera House and Terrace theaters. Audio narrations by reservation in these same theaters.
* Kreeger -- Full wheelchair access. Wheelchair seating behind last row in orchestra, or patrons can transfer to seats in this row. FM radio system for hearing-impaired. Audio narrations twice a show. Handicapped parking by reservation (Sixth Street and Maine Avenue SW).
* National -- Wheelchair access to box office, restrooms. Elevator access to all levels. Wheelchair seating in orchestra. Free infrared hearing assistance. Audio narrations twice monthly. Periodic signed performances. Must use parking garages and lots nearby (1321 Pennsylvania Ave. NW).
* Warner -- Street level box office. Ushers open doors. Wheelchair seating in orchestra or transfers to aisle seats, with wheelchairs stored by usher. No wheelchair access to restrooms. No hearing amplification system (513 13th St. NW).
Suburban facilities notable for their accessibility include:
* Publick Playhouse -- Ramped entrance. Wheelchair access to restrooms. Wheelchair seating. Infrared hearing amplification planned this fall. Signed performances also planned. TDD in box office, (301) 779-8425 (5445 Landover Rd., Hyattsville).
* Roundhouse Theater -- Full wheelchair access. Audio description service. Infrared hearing amplification (12210 Bushey Dr., Silver Spring).
* Tawes Theater at the University of Maryland, College Park -- Full wheelchair access. Wheelchair seating. Audio narration on second Thursdays of each performance. Regular signed performances. Telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD) at box office phone, (301) 454-2201. Infrared hearing system planned for November.
* Toby's Dinner Theater -- Four handicapped parking spaces. Ramped sidewalk. One step up to theater. Wheelchair seating by reservation. Reservations for regular signed performances through Gallaudet College (651-5597, Nancy Popovich). Accessible phones. No wheelchair access to restrooms (Route 29 and South Entrance Road, Columbia).
* Wolf Trap Farm Park (1551 Trap Rd., Vienna), including: -- Filene Center -- Full wheelchair access. FM system for hearing impaired. Provides free electric cart pickup for handicapped, by reservation: (703) 255-1820. -- Theater in the Woods -- Full wheelchair access. Outdoor restroom for handicapped. Provides free electric cart pickup for handicapped, by reservation: (703) 255-1827. No special hearing assistance system.