You've read the book, and starting tomorrow, you can see the movie.
But before you hit the theaters, take KidsPost's "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" quiz. The questions are based on the book, not the movie (some things always get changed). Ten lucky kids who get all the answers right will get an HP3 prize package, including a movie poster, CD of the soundtrack, tattoos and Lego sets.
Send your answers to KidsPost Potter Quiz, The Washington Post, 1150 15th St. NW, Washington, D.C. 20071. Or e-mail: email@example.com (with "Potter Quiz" in the subject line). Or fax: 202-496-3780. We need all entries by June 11. You must include your name, address and phone number. If more than 10 kids get all the answers right, a random drawing will determine the winners.
1. What does Hagrid give Harry for his 13th birthday?
2. What is the name of the driver of the Knight Bus?
3. What does Professor Lupin give Harry after the first dementor attack on the Hogwarts Express?
4. What form does Lupin's boggart take?
5. Who is Binky?
6. Who gives Harry the Marauder's Map?
7. What made the screams that the villagers of Hogsmeade heard coming from the Shrieking Shack?
8. Who catches the snitch in the Griffindor vs. Hufflepuff Quidditch match?
9. What are the nicknames and real names of Hogwarts' four Marauders?
10. How does Sirius Black know that Ron's rat is really Peter Pettigrew?