More than 450 readers entered our "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" quiz. Boy, do you know your Potter. Even the trickiest of tricky questions didn't trip up most of our contestants.
Here are the answers:
1. Hagrid gives Harry the "Monster Book of Monsters" for his 13th birthday.
2. Ernie Prang is the driver of the Knight Bus. (Stan Shunpike is the conductor.)
3. Professor Lupin gives Harry chocolate after the dementor attack on the Hogwarts Express.
4. Lupin's boggart takes the form of the full moon.
5. Binky is Lavender's rabbit, which is killed by a fox.
6. George and Fred Weasley give Harry the Marauder's Map.
7. Professor Lupin transforming into a werewolf made the noises heard from the Shrieking Shack.
8. Cedric Diggory catches the snitch in the Gryffindor-Hufflepuff match.
9. Padfoot is Sirius Black; Wormtail is Peter Pettigrew; Prongs is James Potter; Moony is Remus Lupin.
10. Sirius knows Scabbers the rat is really Peter Pettigrew because the rat is missing a toe, just like Peter was missing a finger.
We chose 10 winners at random from among the kids who got all the answers right. The winners get a Harry Potter poster, Knight Bus Lego set, a CD of the movie soundtrack and tattoos.
Here are the winners:
Megan N. Churchey, 6, Boonsboro,
Lydia Felter, 10, Bowie
David Gibbs, 9, Annandale
Maggie Larson, 10, Rockville
Ben Lowenstein, 10, Silver Spring
Christiana Mankey, 10, Brandywine,
Melissa Pullis, 13, Sterling
James Stephenson, 11, Manassas
Beatrice Tok, 14, Rockville
Andrea Yun, 12, Fairfax