Sports, spies and spoofs . . .
* Touch 'em all: Power up for the major league All-Star Game with tonight's Home Run Derby (8 p.m. on ESPN). For fun, keep count of all the terms for those mammoth clouts -- hey, there's another! For some great pitching and defense you'll have to wait for the real game (Tuesday at 8 p.m. on Fox).
* Cheap laughs: "ABC's 50th Anniversary Blooper Celebration" (Saturday at 10 p.m.) seems worth a look.
* Take two: "Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London," with Frankie Muniz, hits DVD shelves this week, lacking some of the cleverness of the first film.
* Speaking of sequels: Hilary Duff didn't return for the second "Cody Banks." But you can see her in yet another retelling of the Cinderella story: "A Cinderella Story," opening Friday in theaters. Yeah, it's not a creative title, but at least the movie has some actors we liked in "Freaky Friday" and "Legally Blonde 2."
* Gridiron gaming: "NCAA Football 2005" gets the jump on the competition, and allows fans to affect players' on-field performances.
-- Scott Moore