Other notable releases available now include:
* 11:14 (R, New Line) Barely seen in theaters, except for a couple of film festivals and a brief San Francisco run this summer, the darkly comic film by writer-director Greg Marcks (who describes his feature debut as a "guerrilla movie with movie stars") boasts a tight, "Rashomon"-like script, the adrenalized sensibility of "Go" and a surprisingly fine cast (Hilary Swank, Rachael Leigh Cook, Barbara Hershey, Patrick Swayze and Colin Hanks).
* Project Grizzly (Unrated, Ventura) This cult documentary about an oddball Canadian naturalist's efforts to devise an armored suit to ward off grizzly bear attacks -- but in which the wearer can barely walk, let alone stand -- makes a weird sort of companion piece to Werner Herzog's far more serious "Grizzly Man."
* Z Channel: A Magnificent Obsession (R, Hart Sharp) John Cassavetes's daughter Xan's documentary looks at the fascinating and ultimately tragic story of Jerry Harvey, a film lover whose pioneering Los Angeles cable TV channel championed an eclectic mix of film.
DVDs available Tuesday include:
* Batman Begins (PG-13, Warner)
* Bruce Lee Ultimate Collection (R, Fox)
* The Big Lebowski Collectors Edition (R, Universal)
* Unscripted: The Complete First Season (Unrated, Warner Bros.)