· The Avenue Apothecary and Spa, a storefront day spa connected to the Avenue Inn and Spa. It markets itself as a holistic spa. The Signature Facial Ritual ($110 for an hour) includes a foot massage and neck and shoulder "loosening," along with exfoliation and restorative mask. Treatments include massages, scrubs, hot stone therapy, manicures and various packages with multiple services. One-hour massages range from $100 to $145. Spa packages range from $300 to $525. 110A Rehoboth Ave., 302-227-5649,
· The Spa at the Bellmoor, on the second floor of a wood-paneled inn. The Tropical Glow (50 minutes for $115) seems to be a favorite treatment of employees at the spa. There are also mud wraps, massages, facials, a gentleman's facial, an enzyme peel and spa packages. Fifty-minute massages range from $95 to $125; couples massage, $195. In the waiting room, "elixirs" such as Liquid Yoga, Mind Over Muddle and Depth Recharger are available. They are combinations of herbs and fruit juices accompanied by a chart that explains their magic powers. 6 Christian St., 800-425-2355,
· Ocean Retreat Day Spa and Hair Studio, a Victorian-style spa in Lewes, Del., about a 15-minute drive from Rehoboth. Along with massages and facials, the spa offers a couples massage and a Mr. Casanova men's package that includes a facial, sports massage and haircut. One-hour massages range from $75 to $100. Four-handed massage with two therapists, $145. 210 Savannah Rd., Lewes, 302-645-6868,
· Spa by the Sea adds a coffee bar to the usual menu of massages, facials, waxing and tinting. The nail services include a hot stone pedicure. One-hour massages are $85; hot stone massage, $100. 19266 Coastal Hwy., No. 18, 302-227-8640. Tuesday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday and Monday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· At Made Ya Look, a one-hour massage starts at $81; hot stone massage is $94.50. Other services include body treatments, facials, nails, makeup, sunless tanning and lash extensions. 3304 Hwy. 1, 302-226-1400. Monday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Tuesday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; closed Sunday.
· Boire's Hair Designs and Day Spa offers a one-hour massage for $70. It also does facials, hair design, ear piercing, makeup, nails and waxing. Offers "princess" and "prince" for a day packages. 27 Terrace Rd., 302-227-3861,
· Body Shop Fitness Center is like any other smallish gym with one glorious exception: windows that face the ocean. Personal trainers are available. A day pass is $12. Massage is offered by appointment. One hour, $85. Hot stone massage, $100. 401 N. Boardwalk, 302-226-0920,
· Bad Hair Day? is off on its own but close enough to the rows of shops on the main drag. Offers cuts, color, hair braiding, spa manicures and pedicures, makeup application and instruction and permanent makeup. Save the waxing for when you're not on vacation. 45 Lake Ave., 302-226-4247,
· Lotions and Potions offers skin, hair and body care products, unscented or in one of 200 fragrances. 46 Baltimore Ave., 866-227-1511,
INFO: Rehoboth Beach Chamber of Commerce, 800-441-1329,