A list accompanying a Jan. 5 Arts article about the tricentennial of St. Petersburg, Russia, contained incorrect information for Washington's Hillwood Museum and Gardens. The number to call for reservations is 202-686-5807. (Published 1/7/03)
Highlights of the tricentennial celebration of St. Petersburg include:
* "Splendors of Russia," presented by Smithsonian Associates, includes 30 programs between Jan. 11 and March 31. 202-357-3030 or www.residentassociates.org.
* "St. Petersburg: Architectural Legacy and Restoration Challenges," Jan. 15 at the National Building Museum. 202-272-2448 or www.nbm.org.
* "The Myths of St. Petersburg" runs Feb. 4-Dec. 31. at Hillwood Museum & Gardens. A "White Nights Festival" will take place in June. 202-686-8505 or www.hillwoodmuseum.org.
* The Washington Performing Arts Society features concerts on Feb. 8, March 18 and May 3. 202-785-9727 or www.wpas.org.
* "An Imperial Collection: Women Artists From the State Hermitage Museum" runs Feb. 14-June 18 at the National Museum for Women in the Arts. 202-783-5000 or www.nmwa.org.
* Concerts at the Kennedy Center begin Feb. 27 with an all-Prokofiev evening. Bolshoi and Kirov (Mariinsky) ballets perform in March. 202-467-4600 or www.kennedy-center.org.
* In Baltimore, the "Vivat! St. Petersburg" festival runs Feb. 13-March 2. A comprehensive Web site, www.vivatfest.com, spotlights 50-plus participating arts organizations. Or call 1-877-Baltimore.
-- Linda Hales