* Ready to kick back on the beach for a few weeks? Stay at Rendezvous Bay in Anguilla for three weeks for $1,820 for two, including taxes and service charges. Usual nightly rate is $120. Deal is good through Nov. 15. Info: 800-274-4893, www.rendezvousbay.com.
* If you have friends and relatives interested in visiting D.C.'s National WWII Memorial, consider Marriott's "Greatest Generation" package, available through Sept. 6 at 22 area Marriott, Renaissance, Courtyard and Residence Inn properties. The deal offers rooms ranging from $79 to $199 a night for Thursday-Sunday stays and includes a commemorative WWII dog tag souvenir and a map of Washington memorials. For example, a room at the Renaissance Washington D.C. is $129 a night, down from $189. Tax rate varies by location. Info: 888-236-2427, www.marriott.com, Promo P53.
* Age 60-plus seniors traveling economy (comfort) class on Via Rail Canada can take a companion for free. For example, a senior pays $120 round trip from Montreal to Toronto, and a companion rides gratis. Deal is good through Dec. 14, and Jan. 6-Feb. 28. Info: 888-VIARAIL, www.viarail.ca.
* Take the family whitewater rafting on Utah's Green River with a kids-go-free promotion from Dvorak's Expeditions. Each adult paying full fare on departures June 19 or 26, or Aug. 7, can take a child age 12 or under for free -- a savings of $788 per child. Adults pay $872 each for the six-day trip. Taxes of 4 percent and an $18 per-person fee are additional. Info: 800-824-3795, www.dvorakexpeditions.com.
* Sail from Southampton, England, to New York on the new Queen Mary 2 with a promotion from Cunard. The six-day cruise, which departs June 25, starts at $1,499 per person double; usual fare starts at $1,869. Taxes are an additional $25. Info: 800-7-CUNARD, www.cunard.com.
* Fly into Yellowstone Regional Airport in Cody, Wyo., 52 miles from Yellowstone National Park's east gate, for $280 round trip this summer with a deal from United Airlines. The sale fare is good through Aug. 2; seven-day advance purchase and Saturday night stay are required. Taxes are an extra $34. The fare is $450 on other airlines. Info: 800-UNITED-1, www.united.com.
* Hawaiian Airlines is offering a $139 one-way fare to Oahu from Los Angeles; round-trip fare with taxes is $294. Add the round-trip fare between Washington and Los Angeles, currently about $230 on several airlines, and you can fly to Hawaii for $524 round trip. Sale is good for travel Aug. 23-Dec. 16; cheapest fares available are Monday-Thursday. Info: 800-882-8811, www.hawaiianair.com.
* Fly round trip from New York to Bali for $599 with Cathay Pacific's deal of the month. Fare is on sale through June 30 or until sold out; travel Sept. 1-Nov. 30. Taxes are $63 more. Purchase at www.cathay-usa.com/dotm.
* Take Dad to London with British Airway's "Historic Pubs of London" Father's Day promotion. The package, which can be purchased for travel through Sept. 1, includes round-trip air from Dulles to London, three nights at the tourist-class Royal National Hotel and a pub tour for $730 per person double, plus about $121 in taxes. Purchase by June 18; travel Monday-Thursday for cheapest rates. Priced separately, airfare is $777, hotel is $130 a night and the pub tour is $40, for a total savings of about $322 per couple. Info: 877-428-2228.
* Spend five nights in Rio, including air, starting at $799 per person double with a deal from OffPeakTraveler.com. Depart from Washington Tuesday-Thursday, June 11-Sept. 1; taxes are an additional $149. Accommodations are at the Savoy Othon Hotel, two blocks from Copacabana Beach. Priced separately, airfare is $986 round trip. Book online at www.offpeaktraveler.com, or fax 212-888-2682.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.