* The Conrad Miami, a luxury hotel scheduled to open July 1, has introductory rates of $100 per night for stays July 1-Sept. 12. Rates after Sept. 12 will start at $179. Taxes are an extra 13 percent. Info: 305-503-6500, www.conradhotels.com.
* Need some new golf clubs? Stay at a Prince Resorts Hawaii property through Sept. 30 and receive a free TaylorMade club. Spend three nights, get a rac wedge worth $130; stay five, get a rescue club, list price $240; stay seven, and a driver valued at $500 is yours. Rooms start at $309 per night for an oceanfront unit at Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki and Golf Club; deal includes unlimited golf for two. Taxes are an extra 11.4 percent. Info: 866-PRINCE-6, www.princeresortshawaii.com.
* Kids stay free this summer at Palace Resorts' all-inclusive properties in Cancun and Riviera Maya, Mexico, and in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. For example, a family of four in one room with two children age 12 or younger pays $2,258 for a week at Moon Palace in Riviera Maya; usual rate would be about $2,888. Good through Aug. 31. Info: 800-635-1836, www.palaceresorts.com.
* Luxe cruise line Silversea is offering nearly 50 percent off on select cruises. A 10-day sailing on Dec. 4 from Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica, to San Diego starts at $2,498 per person; brochure rate is $4,795. Info: 877-715-2826, www.silversea.com.
* River Barge Excursions has a reduced fare for singles on the Sept. 2 sailing of the 198-passenger River Explorer round trip from St. Louis on the Mississippi River. The 50 percent supplement fee for single occupancy has been reduced to 25 percent -- for a savings of $473. Guests also receive a $50 onboard credit. Fare begins at $1,890 per person double and $2,363 single. Info: 888-GO-BARGE, www.riverbarge.com.
* Norwegian Coastal Voyage has reduced summer rates by 10 percent on 18 cruises along the coast of Norway. Seniors receive an additional savings of $95 to $170 per person in August, depending on cruise length, and AARP members get another $70 to $100 off per cabin. Fare for a six-day cruise from Kirkenes to Bergen starts at $1,025 per person double before discounts. Info: 800-666-2374, www.norwegiancoastalvoyage.com.
* Fly round trip from New York to Vienna this summer for $599 on Austrian Airlines. Fare is good on Sunday departures through Sept. 12 and Saturday returns through Sept. 11. Three-day advance purchase required; taxes are an extra $86. Fare is more than $1,000 round trip on other carriers. Book at www.austrianair.com.
* Israir, an Israeli airline that recently started scheduled charter service from New York to Tel Aviv three times weekly, is offering discounts. Round-trip fare through July 20 is $699 per person based on two traveling together; taxes are $77 extra per person. Fare goes to $899 (plus taxes and based on single travel) July 21-Aug. 15, and to $799 Aug. 16-Oct. 31. Holiday blackouts apply. The fare on other airlines starts at $1,209. Info: 800-231-4111.
* Spend four days in Ireland with air, hotel and car starting at $399 per person double with a deal from Aer Lingus. The package is good Nov. 1-Feb. 28 and includes round-trip air from BWI to Shannon or Dublin, a night at a Great Southern Hotel, three nights at farmhouse bed-and-breakfast and four days' manual rental car. Taxes are an additional $79. Priced separately, air is $350, lodging about $337 and the car about $116 -- for a total savings of about $200 per couple. Deal must be booked at www.aerpackages.com by July 6.
* A 10-night "Magical Treasures of Turkey" escorted tour that travels by motorcoach to six cities in Turkey starts at $919 per person double for departures in November, December, February and March. The trip from Crown Travel includes round-trip air from Dulles; 10 nights in four-star hotels; transfers; 17 meals; English-speaking tour escort; and sightseeing. Taxes are an additional $140. Priced separately, air and lodging alone would come to about $1,114. Info: 800-853-6453, www.crown-travel.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, Blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.