* Take the kids diving in Bonaire this summer with a deal from Captain Don's Habitat. Children up to age 16 stay free and those 10 to 16 get a free dive package for each adult package booked. The promotion, good through August, includes seven nights' lodging, transfers, breakfast, six boat dives, unlimited shore diving, taxes and tips starting at $842 per adult double. Book through Maduro Dive Fanta-Seas, 800-327-6709. Info: www.habitatbonaire.com.
* Pay with a MasterCard at the Radisson Lexington Hotel in Manhattan this summer and get free valet parking or breakfast. Rooms start at $145 a night. Parking typically costs about $40 per day; deal does not include in-and-out privileges. Taxes are 13.6 percent extra. Info: 212-755-4400, www.radisson.com/newyorkny_lexington.
* TravelCell is waiving the rental fee on its GSM cellular phones, good for use throughout Europe and many other countries. The weeklong rental, usually $29.99, is free for all orders placed by Aug. 31. Calls are not free. Info: 877-CELL-PHONE, www.travelcell.com (enter code FWFE-604).
* A three-night Galapagos cruise on a M/Y Coral yacht is the focus of a trip from Traveland. For $1,299 per person double, plus $150 in taxes, the package includes round-trip air from Miami to Quito, Ecuador; two nights in Quito; round-trip air from Quito to the Galapagos Islands; cruise; and guided island excursions. Priced separately, the cruise would cost about $829, airfare about $773 and the hotel about $200 -- for a total savings of about $500 per couple. Prices apply to several August-December dates. Info: 800-321-6336, www.traveland.com.
* A "Viking Trail to the Americas" cruise aboard the MV Polar Star, a former icebreaker turned expedition ship, has two-for-one fares on its Sept. 7 departure from Reykjavik, Iceland. The 17-day cruise will travel to Greenland and Labrador, Canada, before ending in St. John's, Newfoundland. Price starts at $2,810 for two. Info: 877-412-8527, www.expeditiontrips.com.
* Save up to $200 per cabin on Carnival's New York sailings in summer and fall. Prices start at $549 per person double for a five-day cruise to New England and Canada. Taxes are an additional $37. Book by tomorrow. Info: 888-CARNIVAL, www.carnival.com.
* Fly business class on Alitalia from Dulles to Madrid this summer for $1,500 round trip. The fare is good through Sept. 9, but you must purchase your ticket 30 days in advance and no later than July 15. Fare does not apply to Saturday travel. Taxes are an extra $73. Business-class seats are going for about $3,800 on other airlines. Info: 800-223-5730, www.alitaliausa.com.
* Save an extra $20 round trip on already cheap flights from BWI to Bermuda and Fort Myers, Fla., on USA 3000. The fare after the discount is $49 one way, plus $10 in taxes, to Fort Myers (service starts Oct. 2). To Bermuda, the discounted fare is $216 round trip, plus about $78 in taxes. Book online at www.usa3000.com; enter the words "Zoo Keeper" in the promo code box. Purchase by tomorrow; promo is good for travel through April 30, 2005.
* Spend six nights in Buenos Aires for $599 per person double. The Fly South Vacations package is good for travel Sept. 15-Nov. 15 and includes round-trip air from Dulles and lodging . Taxes are an extra $89. Priced separately, air would be $818 round trip. Info: 800-234-5245, www.flysouthvacations.com.
* Eat tapas instead of turkey with a holiday deal from Gate 1 Travel. A four-night "Thanksgiving in Barcelona" deal is $550 per person double, with air from Dulles departing Nov. 24 and four nights at the Hotel Icaria, scheduled to open in November. Taxes are an extra $113. Priced separately, air is about $553 and the hotel about $109 a night, for a total savings of about $217 per couple. Info: 800-682-3333, www.gate1travel.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.