* Stay in Miami's trendy South Beach for $15 any Tuesday in August or September. Three boutique lodgings -- Chesterfield Hotel, Lily Leon Hotel and Hotel Shelley -- are offering the deal. No minimum-night stay required; free breakfast and cocktail hours. Taxes are an extra $1.95. Usual nightly rates in late summer range from $45 to $75 per night. Info: 305-535-8284, www.southbeachgroup.com.
* Pay for two nights at a Le Meridien hotel with a Visa card and earn a free night. You must enroll in the hotel chain's Moments frequent-lodger club, and accrue two stays by June 30, 2005, to qualify for a free Friday, Saturday or Sunday night between Sept. 1, 2004, and Dec. 31, 2005. The promotion extends to about 135 properties, but several, including Le Parker Meridien in New York, do not participate in Moments. Taxes are extra. Details: 866-559-3821, www.lemeridien.com/visa.
* Reserve a garden cottage at the historic Inn at Rancho Santa Fe north of San Diego for two nights and get the third night free. Offer is available Sunday-Thursday through Dec. 29. Rate is $285 a night plus nine percent tax. Info: 877-512-6083, www.theinnatrsf.com.
* A "Footsteps of the Cossacks" cruise along Ukraine's Dnieper River from Kiev to the Black Sea and back has two-for-one pricing on select sailings in August, September and October. The fare on Viking River Cruises' 231-passenger Viking Lavrinenkov starts at $2,159 for two. Ask for offer 002-59ECHO. Info: 877-66-VIKING, www.vikingrivercruises.com/offers/59W.
* Celebrate the bicentennial of Lewis & Clark's journey with themed cruises this fall on the Columbia and Snake rivers. American West Steamboat Co. will offer six departures discounted by $800 per couple in October, November and early December. A Dec. 5 eight-night trip on the Empress of the North, for example, starts at $1,399 per person double after the discount. Taxes are an extra $134 per person. Info: 800-434-1232, www.americanweststeamboat.com.
* Victoria Cruises is celebrating its 10th year on China's Yangtze River with discounts on summer cruises through Sept. 10. For example, pay $499 per person double, including taxes and shore excursions, on an eight-day round-trip cruise from Chongqing; normal price is $1,400 per person double, plus $225 for shore excursions. Info: 800-348-8084, www.victoriacruises.com.
* JetBlue has post-Labor Day fares of $49 each way from Washington Dulles to Fort Lauderdale, Fla., and $99 each way to three California destinations -- Long Beach, Oakland or Sacramento. Other airlines are matching. Book by July 29 and travel Sept. 7-Dec. 15. Taxes vary by destination. Usual economy fare to Fort Lauderdale, for example, is about $150. Book at www.jetblue.com.
* Fly to several cities in France this September and October for $499 round trip with Web fares from Air France. Taxes are about $150 extra. Sale applies from Washington Dulles to Nice, Lyon, Marseille or Toulouse. Purchase deadline is today. Fares on other airlines start at about $720 round trip. Buy at www.airfrance.us.
* United Vacations has a ski package to Steamboat, Colo., with free airfare and free lift tickets for children ages 2 to 12. Travel midweek Dec. 1-18 or Jan. 3-Feb. 17. Deal includes one free child airfare per adult, and one free child lift ticket for each adult five-day (or longer) lift ticket. Airfare is typically about $280 round trip; a five-day lift ticket is $210 for ages 6 to 12. Info: 888-328-6877, www.unitedvacations.com.
* Save at least $200 per couple on a four-day trip to Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin or Dusseldorf in Germany this winter. Nordique Tours's package includes round-trip air from D.C. and four nights' hotel with breakfasts. Price is $494 per person double, plus about $140 taxes. Priced separately, air is about $440; hotel rate is about $150. Info: 800-995-7997, www.picassotours.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.