* SuperClubs is offering a "50 Percent Plus" promotion, discounting its Grand Lido, Hedonism and Breezes properties by at least 50 percent Sept. 1-Nov. 30. For example, stay at the all-inclusive Breezes Curacao Resort Spa & Casino, which is outside the hurricane belt, for $250 per night per couple; usual rate is $250 per person. Three-night minimum required; some blackout dates apply. Info: 877-GO-SUPER, www.superclubs.com.
* Leave the tent home when you visit Shenandoah National Park with a package deal that includes two nights' lodging at Big Meadows Lodge or Skyland Resort, two dinners for two and two breakfasts for two for $269. Package normally costs about $425. Deal is good through Sept. 30, and Nov. 1-24. Reservations required. Taxes of 8.5 percent are extra. Info: 800-778-2850 (ask for code DM), www.visitshenandoah.com.
* Stay four nights at several Concorde Hotel properties in Europe and pay for three with a summer offer that extends through Aug. 31. For example, a four-nighter at the Chateau Hotel Mont Royal outside Paris starts at about $868; typical nightly rate is about $300. Details: 800-888-4747, www.concorde-hotels.com (ask for code PKO).
* 7 Blue Seas is offering a deal on a Celebrity cruise from Baltimore to San Juan. The fare for the Oct. 18 departure is $555 per person double for an oceanview stateroom; taxes are an extra $30. The fare is about $175 cheaper per couple than the cruise line's price. Info: 800-242-1781, www.7blueseas.com.
* Grab five friends and charter a deluxe barge for a trip on the Canal du Midi in France. Two barges, the Tango and the Fandango, are available for select weeks August-October for $12,000; normal rate is $19,500 to $21,000. The price includes two meals daily, six nights' lodging for six, daily escorted sightseeing trips and airport transfers. Info: 866-550-3447, www.canalsoffrance.com.
* Discovery World Cruises is offering a "second person free" promotion on its 25-night "Holiday Voyage to South America." The cruise departs Dec. 6 from Lisbon and stops at Gibraltar, Madiera, the Canary Islands, Cape Verde Islands, Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina. Cost is $5,495 for the first passenger and $400 in port charges and taxes for the second. Airfare from D.C. is also available for $781 per person. Info: 866-623-2689, www.discoveryworldcruises.com.
* Air New Zealand and Qantas have extended their Web-only sale fares to Auckland. Round-trip from L.A. is $711, including taxes, at www.airnz.com; and $713, including taxes, at www.qantasusa.com. Fare on other carriers is $1,537. Sale fares from D.C. are available, but it's cheaper to book D.C.-to-L.A. flights separately. Depart Aug. 1-31 and complete travel by Sept. 30. Purchase by Aug. 20.
* Fly round trip on Spirit Airlines from Reagan National to Cancun for $293, including taxes. Fare on other airlines is $413. Purchase at www.spiritair.com by tomorrow for travel Tuesdays-Thursdays and Saturdays Sept. 14-Nov. 13.
* Get a package to China and India for less than the price of air alone with a deal from Sita World Travel. The 15-day "Treasures of China and India" tour, which visits Beijing and Shanghai in China and Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in India, is $2,295 per person double for Friday departures from Los Angeles through Sept. 30. It includes round-trip air from L.A. and flights from Beijing to Delhi to Shanghai, land transport within India, airport transfers, several sightseeing tours and accommodations at four-star hotels with breakfast. Info: 800-421-5643, www.sitatours.com.
* Spend a long weekend in Stockholm this winter for $669 per person double, including air from Washington Dulles. The package from Virgin Vacations also includes three nights' lodging at Hotel Lilla Radmannen. Depart every Thursday Nov. 1-Dec. 15 and Jan. 6-March 17. Book by Aug. 26. Taxes and fees are $144 more. Priced separately, air costs $612 each and the hotel about $195 a night -- for a savings of about $185 per couple. Info: 425-402-4189, www.virgin-vacations.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.