* Spend a long Labor Day weekend in Manhattan and receive three nights for the price of two at the Hotel Pennsylvania. Rates, which usually start at $140 a night, are $280 for three nights booked between Sept. 3 and 7. Taxes are an extra $38. Also receive shopping discounts and certificates. Book online at www.hotelpenn.com.
* If you're between the ages of 18 and 35, Contiki Holidays has a half-price deal at Greece's Mykonos Island Resort. For stays between now and Sept. 25, the seven-night rates have been reduced from $679 to $340 per person; from Sept. 25 to Oct. 13, pay just $307 per person. Deal includes lodging and daily brunch and dinner. Book by Oct. 1. Info: 888-CONTIKI, www.contiki.com.
* Stay for four nights in September at Le Cavendish, a 34-room boutique hotel in Cannes, France, for $550 for two; usual rate is $239 a night. Deal includes buffet breakfast (usually $22), and free open bar each night from 5 to 11 p.m. Taxes are about $2.94 extra per night. Info: 011-33-4-97-06-26-00, www.cavendish-cannes.com.
* Norwegian Coastal Voyage is reducing its single supplement by $200 to $500, depending on cabin category, on its Antarctica expeditions in November and December. For example, a 19-day "Antarctica and the Chilean Fjords" voyage departing Nov. 3 starts at $5,245 per person single for an inside cabin; usual fare starts at $5,445. The price includes round-trip air from Washington to Buenos Aires, with return from Santiago, Chile; two nights' accommodations, intra-regional flights, port charges and some shore excursions. AARP members receive an additional $150 discount. Air taxes are about $100 additional. Info: 800-323-7436, www.coastalvoyage.com.
* Pilot your own canal boat through Burgundy, France, this fall with a deal from Crown Blue Line. Pay for one week and receive the second week free. Prices start at $1,420, including taxes. Book by Sept. 30 and complete travel by Oct. 31. Info: 888-355-9491, www.crownblueline.com.
* A package on Lake Powell that includes three days' houseboat rental that sleeps a dozen people, plus an 18-foot powerboat and one night of lodging for four, is being offered for a savings of about $700 for Sept. 1-Oct. 17. The deal is $2,000; taxes, energy surcharge and daily liability waiver are $328 extra. Lake Powell straddles the Arizona and Utah border. To book, call Lake Powell Resorts & Marina, 888-486-4665. Info: www.lakepowell.com.
* United is offering a systemwide sale to domestic and international destinations. For example, fly round trip from Washington Dulles to Seoul for $698 round trip, plus $137 in taxes. Fares on other airlines start at $961. Travel rules vary by destination, but all flights must be booked by tomorrow. Info: 800-UNITED-1, www.united.com.
* US Airways (800-622-1015, www.usairways.com) and Northwest (800-447-4747, www.nwa.com) have launched systemwide sales that include discounted late summer fares to Europe. For example, the round-trip fare on US Airways from BWI to Paris is $552, including taxes; prices are similar on Northwest. Book by tomorrow; travel Monday-Thursday Aug. 25-Oct. 31.
* Spend four nights in Singapore for less than airfare alone with a deal from Singapore Airlines. The $869 per-person double package includes round-trip air from Dulles; airport transfers; four nights at the five-star Meritus Mandarin Singapore or the Marina Mandarin; breakfasts; boat tour; and admission to the Chinatown Heritage Center. Taxes are about $120 more. The deal is good through Sept. 30; book two weeks in advance. Priced separately, air is $1,386. Info: 877-523-0565, www.asianaffairholidays.com.
* Rock out with British Airways' "London Rocks" deal, which combines round-trip air from Washington to London; three nights at the Jury's Inn Chelsea; theater tickets to a choice of three shows; and a Rock 'n' Roll Legends tour. Cost is $560 per person double, plus about $105 in taxes. Travel Sunday-Wednesday Oct.28-Dec. 15 for lowest prices. Priced separately, deal would cost about $841 each. Info: 877-428-2228, www.britishairways/rockandroll.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.