* A three-night package at the Inn on the Blue Horizon in Vieques, Puerto Rico, is specially priced at $700 for two, a savings of more than $200. The deal includes ocean-view room, dinner for two, daily breakfasts, a bottle of champagne and other goodies. Taxes are 9 percent more. Good through Dec. 14. Info: 787-741-3318, www.innonthebluehorizon.com.
* Take a long weekend in late summer at Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort in South Carolina and get a $160 discount on a three-night package. The deal starts at $255 per room Sept. 6-30 and includes daily breakfast buffet for two, passes to Brookgreen Gardens and other perks. Rates are cheaper in October and November. Info: 888-846-2731, www.litchfieldbeach.com.
* Last chance to take advantage of the "Experience the Passion of Paris" promotion. Hotels, restaurants, sightseeing companies and shops are offering discounts, most available through Sept. 30, to honor the 60th anniversary of D-Day. For example, pay about $102 per night for two at the Comfort Inn Montparnasse instead of the usual rate of $121. Info: 410-286-8310, http://us.franceguide.com.
* A three-day cruise from Vancouver to San Francisco aboard Holland America's Volendam has been discounted by 60 percent. The fare for an interior cabin is $199 per person double on the Sept. 29 sailing, plus about $47 in taxes. Info: 877-932-4259, www.hollandamerica.com.
* A weeklong Nile River cruise that includes nonstop round-trip airfare from New York to Cairo and four nights at the Sheraton Royal Gardens Hotel in Cairo is $1,695 per person double with a promotion from Crown Travel. The Queen Nabila cruise travels round trip from Luxor and includes shore excursions. The deal also includes transfers and a full-day sightseeing tour. Price is good Oct. 1-April 30; holiday surcharges apply. Flights depart Tuesdays. Taxes are about $99 extra. Priced separately, the cruise would cost about $1,170, airfare about $917 and the hotel $63 a night. Info: 800-853-6453, www.crown-travel.com.
* A two-for-one promotion is being offered by ExpeditionTrips.com on a 10-day Juneau-to-Seattle cruise aboard Glacier Bay Cruiseline's Wilderness Discoverer or Wilderness Adventurer. The discounted "Klondike Gold Rush" cruises start at $1,573 per person double on the Adventurer, which departs Sept. 11, and $1,450 on the Discoverer, leaving Sept. 12. Taxes are an extra $80. Info: 877-412-8527, www.expeditiontrips.com.
* Spirit Airlines has introductory fares on new nonstop service from Reagan National to Myrtle Beach, S.C.. The round-trip fare is $78, plus about $20 in taxes. Book at www.spiritair.com by Sept. 13 and travel Oct. 28-Dec. 15; Thanksgiving blackouts apply.
* Fly from New York to Singapore with free stops in Hong Kong for $751 round trip with a deal from Cathay Pacific. Taxes are an extra $112 to $143 depending on number of stops. Fare on other airlines is about $858 to Singapore, and $1,950 for Singapore with stops in Hong Kong. Buy by Sept. 30 at www.cathay-usa.com/dotm; travel Oct. 1-Nov. 20.
* Spend a long weekend in Austria for $429 per person double, including round-trip nonstop airfare from Dulles to Vienna and three nights at the first-class Hotel Albatros. The Austrian Airlines deal is available Nov. 1-Dec. 9 and Jan. 4-March 31. Taxes are an extra $99. Priced separately, airfare in November is $579 and the hotel $114 a night -- for a total savings of about $222 per person. Info: 800-790-4682, www.austrianair-vacations.com.
* A seven-night tour to Vietnam and Cambodia is being offered by Sayang Holidays at $1,588 per person double, including taxes. The trip includes round-trip air from Washington to Hanoi or Saigon (traveler's choice) and air to Siem Reap in Cambodia. The deal includes seven nights' lodging at four-star hotels, breakfasts and a tour of Angkor Wat. Priced separately, air is more than $2,000. Travel through Nov. 30. Info: 888-4-SAYANG, www.sayangholidays.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.