* Arawak Beach Inn in Anguilla is offering a "Me, Myself & I" promotion for singles. Single occupancy price is $499 for three nights Nov. 1-Dec. 21, including breakfasts, a lobster dinner, lunch on an uninhabited island and airport transfers. Taxes and service fees are 20 percent more. Info: 877-4-ARAWAK, www.arawakbeach.com.
* Vail Resorts is discounting multi-day lift tickets for its Colorado and Lake Tahoe resorts. Buy a 10-day ticket, good at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Heavenly, for $379 for adults, $159 for children ages 5 to 12. Blackout dates are Dec. 17-Jan. 1. Buy and use at least one day by Jan. 31. Purchased separately, the 10-day ticket would cost at least $619 per adult. Info: 800-842-8062, www.snow.com.
* Get a $500-per-person discount on a luxury train tour between Washington and New Orleans. The American Orient Express tour starts at $2,690 per person double if booked before Nov. 19. The six-night trip departing D.C. March 30, April 13 and April 27 features a Civil War theme. A reverse itinerary departs March 23, April 6 and 20, and May 4. Info: 800-320-4206, www.americanorientexpress.com.
* Save $250 per person on a 21-day Antarctica, South Georgia and Falklands cruise. The discount can be applied to suite bookings on the Feb. 25 sailing of Norwegian Coastal Voyage's MS Nordnorge; fare starts at $7,160 per person double after discount, and includes round-trip air to Buenos Aires from New York, a night's hotel in Buenos Aires, port charges and transfers. AARP members receive an additional discount of $150. Air taxes are an extra $100. Info: 800-323-7436, www.coastalvoyage.com.
* Get two-for-one pricing plus free airfare on Oceania Cruise's Insignia, sailing from Barbados to Costa Rica Nov. 23. Also, pay with an American Express card and get a $200-per-stateroom shipboard credit. Price for the 12-day cruise starts at $4,200 per couple and includes air from Washington to Barbados with a return from Costa Rica (air would cost about $1,030 priced separately). Port charges are an extra $299, and air taxes are $130. 800-531-5619, www.oceaniacruises.com.
* A Thanksgiving cruise on American Canadian Caribbean Line's Grande Caribe has been discounted by 30 percent. The 14-night Intracoastal Waterway cruise from Warren, R.I., to Titusville, Fla., departing Nov. 14, starts at $2,048 per person double, plus $150 in port charges. Info: 800-556-7450, www.accl-smallships.com.
* Qantas is offering an Aussie Air Pass to U.S. residents. Starting at $999 per person low season, you get round-trip air from Los Angeles or Honolulu to Australia and three domestic flights to Zone 1 destinations, which include Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. Taxes are about $137 extra. Ticketed separately, a L.A.-Sydney-Brisbane-Melbourne-Sydney-L.A. fare, for example, would be about $1,385. Purchase by Dec. 31. Info: 888-505-6252.
* Fly from Washington Dulles to Trinidad or Barbados on BWIA for $263 round trip. Fare with taxes is $309 to Barbados and $315 to Trinidad. On other airlines, fare to Trinidad is $398. Buy at www.bwee-ticket.com by Nov. 1; travel by Nov. 30.
* Fare Deals Ltd. is offering a week at a Dominican Republic resort with airfare starting at $669 per person double. The deal includes round-trip air from BWI to Puerto Plata and a room at an all-inclusive Riu resort. Best prices apply to Jan. 5, 12, and 19 departures with a stay at Riu Mambo and Jan. 5 departure with lodging at Riu Merengue. Taxes are about $106 extra. Priced separately, package for two would cost an additional $1,030. Info: 800-347-7006, www.faredeal.com.
* Six nights at a resort on Spain's Costa del Sol, including air from New York, is $399 per person double with a deal from OffPeakTraveler.com. The package includes round-trip air to Malaga and six nights at Club la Costa at Marina Park. Taxes are an extra $159. Depart Thursdays Nov. 4-June 9; holiday surcharges apply. Air alone is about $402. Info: fax 212-888-2682, www.offpeaktraveler.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.