* Take advantage of the early ski season in Jackson Hole, Wyo., and get 50 percent discounts on packages at two resorts. Spring Creek Ranch (800-443-6139, www.springcreekranch.com) has a $150 nightly rate for two, plus tax. The Wort Hotel (800-322-2727, www.worthotel.com) has a three-night package starting at $107 per person per night, including taxes. Both deals include lodging, breakfast and daily lift tickets. Promotions run from the start of ski season through Dec. 21 at the Wort Hotel and Dec. 24 at Spring Creek Ranch.
* The Jolly Hotel in Florence is marking the 500th birthday of Michelangelo's "David" by offering all guests named David four nights for the price of three. Plus all Davids and those in their party receive free tickets to the Galleria D'Accademia, where the statue is displayed, a value of at least $8 per person. Room rate starts at $132 per night. Package is good till March 31. To book, e-mail email@example.com. Hotel info: 800-221-2626, www.jollyhotels.com.
* Bally's Las Vegas has a "Midweek Has Never Been Sexier" package starting at $69 per night for Sunday-Thursday stay; deal includes a $25 food credit, two-for-one "Jubilee!" tickets and two-for-one spa. Deal applies Nov. 7-Jan. 4; two-night minimum required. Taxes are $6 per night more. Priced separately, show ticket is $55 and spa admission is $20. Info: 888-742-9248, www.ballyslv.com.
* Free airfare from Washington and a 50 percent discount are being offered on a 14-day cruise from San Jose, Costa Rica, to Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on the Seabourn Legend, departing Dec. 5. Fares start at $3,998 per person double. Passengers who forgo the free air and let Seabourn choose their cabin get a further discount to $2,998. Info: 800-929-9391, www.seabourn.com.
* Icruise.com has a 10-day cruise from New York to the Caribbean aboard the Norwegian Dawn, departing Jan. 20, from $1,084 per person double, including taxes. The cruise line price starts at $1,325. Info: 866-9-ICRUISE, www.icruise.com.
* Get two-for-one pricing and free airfare from New York on Discovery World Cruise's 16-night repositioning sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., to Harwich, England, departing May 2. Fare starts at $4,495 for two, including port charges and taxes for first passenger; second passenger pays $364 for port charges and taxes. Info: 866-623-2689, www.discoveryworldcruises.com.
* Fly from Newark to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for $599 round trip with a deal from Malaysia Airlines (800-552-9264, www.malaysiaairlines.com). Deal is good through Nov. 22 and Jan. 16-March 31. Purchase by Oct. 30. Taxes are $177 more. The cheapest fare on other airlines is $1,200. Similar sale fares are available to Singapore, Bangkok and Jakarta.
* Delta is offering sale fares from Washington to Lima, Peru. Round-trip fare is $468. Fare on other airlines is about $538. Purchase by Oct. 28; travel by Jan. 31. Info: 800-241-4141, www.delta.com.
* To mark the upcoming election, Site 59 is offering a "Swing State Getaway" promotion. Book a package worth at least $300 to a swing state destination and save $59. For example, an Oct. 30 trip to Miami including round-trip air from Reagan National and two nights at the Ocean Point Beach Resort and Spa was $588 for two after the $59 discount. Priced separately, the package would cost about $850. Packages are available to an assortment of states, including Ohio, Pennsylvania and Missouri. Book at www.site59.com using promo code SWV2004.
* Austrian Airlines has a three-night trip to Vienna, Prague or Budapest for $399 per person double. The package includes round-trip air from Washington Dulles, a room at a three-star hotel and breakfasts. Taxes are about $117 extra. Complete travel between Nov. 4 and 25. Priced separately, air to Vienna is $442, and the Hotel Albatros is about $100 a night. Info: 800-790-4682, www.austrianair-vacations.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.