* The Philadelphia and D.C. tourism bureaus have a self-guided tour and hotel/transportation promotion inspired by "National Treasure," the upcoming Nicolas Cage flick. For example, the nightly rate at the Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing is $155 (normally $205). On Amtrak, buy one full-price ticket between the two cities and a second passenger gets 50 percent off; the deal does not include Metroliner or Acela Express, and blackout days apply. Promotion is good Nov. 1-March 31. Hotel taxes are extra. Info: 800-422-8644, www.movietour.org.
* Book three nights and get the fourth night free at Summerwind, a new bed-and-breakfast near Ocho Rios, Jamaica. The deal is good Nov. 17-Dec. 8. Nightly rates start at $45 per person double. Taxes are 15 percent extra. Info: 920-921-8663, www.summerwindjamaica.com.
* Travel first class on Eurostar between London and Paris or Brussels and pay the price of a standard ticket. The promotional one-way fare starts at $90 for travel Monday-Thursday between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.; normal fare for a one-way first-class ticket starts at $142. Book by Nov. 30; travel through Dec. 15. Info: 888-382-7245, www.raileurope.com.
* Book a 2005 Alaska cruise by Feb. 26 aboard the Empress of the North and get free airfare between Seattle and Juneau. Plus, on the June 4, June 25 and Aug. 20 departures, get an additional $800 savings per couple. The June 4 sailing, for example, is $3,299 per person double before the discount. Port charges are $149 per person extra. Round-trip air deal is worth about $325 per person. Info: 800-434-1232, www.americaweststeamboat.com.
* Take a seven-night cruise on a SeaDream yacht this fall starting at $1,999 per person double; brochure rate is $4,900. Itineraries vary. For example, the fare applies to round-trip cruises from Cancun on the SeaDream II departing Dec. 5 and Dec. 12, and to cruises on the SeaDream I departing St. Thomas Nov. 28, Dec. 5 and Dec. 12. Port charges are about $224 extra. Info: 800-707-4911, www.seadreamyachtclub.com.
* Moment's Notice Travel is giving away wo-nights' lodging at select Courtyard by Marriott, Fairfield Inn, Hampton Inn, Ramada and Wyndham hotels in more than 100 cities to anyone booking a cruise on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, MSC, Holland America, Cunard, Norwegian or Costa. Hotel voucher is worth up to $200. Book the cruise by Jan. 31 and travel in 2005. Hotel taxes are extra, and 40-day-advance hotel reservations are required. Info: 888-241-3366, www.momentsnoticetravel.com.
* AirTran has a systemwide sale for travel through March 2. The fare from BWI to Dayton, Ohio, for example, is $39 each way; round-trip price is $98, including taxes. Other airlines are charging at least $144. Purchase by Nov. 10. Ten-day advance purchase and blackout dates apply. Book at www.airtran.com.
* US Airways has sale fares to Florida, the Caribbean and the Bahamas. For example, fly round trip for $221, including taxes, from BWI to Grand Bahama Island (most resorts have reopened in the aftermath of hurricanes Frances and Jeanne); the fare is usually about $270. Buy by Nov. 5 at least seven days in advance. Complete travel by Feb. 16. Blackout dates apply. For lowest prices, buy at www.usairways.com.
* Bring a friend of the opposite sex on a 2005 Singles Travel International trip and get one free airfare valued up to $250. Fourteen trips and cruises qualify. For example, an eight-night adventure in Costa Rica departing April 17 is $2,608 per person double including air from Reagan National; bring a friend and your cost is $2,358. Info: 877-SOLO-TRIP, www.singlestravelintl.com.
* Spend six nights in the Azores, about 1,000 miles off Portugal, starting at $569 per person double, including charter air from Boston, six nights' lodging and breakfasts. The package from Azores Express includes air to Sao Miguel and lodging at the Hotel Vila Nova; hotel upgrades and connecting flights to other islands are available. Taxes are $80 extra. Priced separately, the flight costs about $504 and the hotel about $91 a night. Info: 800-762-9995, www.azores-express.com.
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.