* See the leaves before they turn snow white at Virginia's Wintergreen Resort, which is taking up to 30 percent off rooms. A studio is $108 per night weekends or $95 weekdays, down from $154 and $136, respectively. Valid until Nov. 24; taxes of 7 percent extra. Info: 800-266-2444, www.wintergreenresort.com.
* See Roy Lichtenstein at San Francisco's Museum of Modern Art with a package that's less than the hotel room alone. The $259-per-room deal includes a room at the Hotel Palomar; two exhibit tickets; and a tour of the Meyerovich Gallery. Good till Feb. 22. Rooms usually are $319; the exhibit is $30 for two. Taxes of 14 percent extra. Info: 877-294-9711, www.hotelpalomar.com.
* Melia Cozumel has an all-inclusive deal for about the same price as a big night out on the Mexican town. The $69 package (per person per night double) includes a room at the resort, all you can eat/drink and such activities as golf and snorkeling. Usual rate is $200 for two per night. Book by Nov. 20; travel by Dec. 20. Info: 888-956-3542, www.meliacozumel.solmelia.com.
* Spend six days crossing the pond on the Queen Mary 2 for about $400 off the published rate. The $1,499 per-person double price applies on April 10 and 16, and Nov. 1 and 20, 2005. Price includes one-way London-D.C. flight and an inside cabin; cruise travels between NYC and Southampton, England. Taxes of about $98 extra. Usual rate starts at $1,749. Info: 800-7-CUNARD, www.cunard.com.
* Vacation Outlet has Norwegian Cruise sailings in the Caribbean for almost 70 percent off the brochure rate. For example, a seven-night Texaribbean (Houston, Cozumel, Honduras, Cancun, Belize) cruise on the Norwegian Sea is $399 per person double for an inside cabin, $499 outside -- down from $1,249. You also get a $150 gas card and $125 shipboard credit. Up to $110 in taxes additional. Various departures until April. Info: 800-690-2210, www.vacation outlet.com. Ask for promo code HAA8-2C4.
* Sail aboard the Carnival Valor, launching in December, before prices soar. A Cruises-Only. com deal knocks more than 60 percent off the Feb. 27 Caribbean trip, with rates from $649 per person double. The seven-nighter sails from Miami, with stops in the Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. Up to $110 in taxes additional. Brochure price is $1,749. Info: 800-CRUISES, www.cruisesonly.com. Ask for promo code HAA8-EWD.
* The best of Air New Zealand's Web sale fares from the West Coast are winding down. For example, fares set to expire tomorrow include $1,155 round trip from L.A. to Auckland or Christchurch. Add about $50 in taxes; complete travel by Dec. 29. Rates go up to $1,180 for booking by Dec. 1 and travel Feb. 1-28. For December travel, other airlines are charging about $1,600. Book at www.airnewzealand.com.
* With the Visit Italy Pass, available through Lufthansa and Star Alliance members, visit around 21 Italian destinations for as low as $35 per flight. Buy the coupons and book the flights before you leave (two-voucher minimum) and use one for each nonstop portion. Fares go for $35 if you buy four coupons, $39 for three and $43 for two. By comparison, round trip from Venice to Rome is usually about $150. Info: 800-399-LUFT, http://cms.lufthansa.com/fly/us/en/homepage/0,4974,0-0-757297,00.html.
* Crown Travel has a Croatian and Adriatic Sea adventure that breaks down to about $120 a day, including air. The $959 per-person double deal includes round-trip air from Dulles to Venice; eight nights' lodging in Opatija, Makarska, Dubrovnik, Trogir and Bled; 12 meals; transfers; and tours. Depart Dec. 3, Feb. 18 and March 18. Up to $170 in taxes extra. Add $100 for two nights in Venice. Otherwise, the flight is $470, and the hotel could be just as much, if not more. Info: 800-853-6453, www.crown-travel.com.
* With TopDest Travel and Tours, see Patagonia for less than $2,000 -- a savings of up to $500. The eight-day deal includes air from D.C. to Buenos Aires and intra-country flights; three nights' hotel in Buenos Aires, two in Ushuaia and two in El Calafate; breakfasts; and tours. Prices start at $1,669; a mid-January trip, for example, goes for $1,985 per person double, including taxes. Book by Dec. 30; travel by May 24. Info: 800-480-0707, www.topdest.com.
-- Andrea Sachs
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.