* The Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Antietam Creek in Hagerstown, Md., is offering a "Family History Getaway" deal this summer. The package for a family of four is $79 a night and includes room, breakfast, admission to the Roundhouse Train Museum and the Antietam National Battlefield, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches each night. Taxes are 11 percent more. Rooms usually start at $70. Book at 888-528-6738.
* A six-day walking tour of Zion and Bryce canyons in Utah is being discounted by $330 per person. The Country Walkers tour, which includes lodging, meals and guides, departs St. George, Utah, on Sept. 11. Price after discount starts at $1,868 per person double. Book by June 15. Info: 800-464-9255, www.countrywalkers.com.
* Book a room for $100 a night at any of several Millennium properties and receive $100 worth of food/beverage credits. The deal is good at the Millennium Maxwell House in Nashville through Dec. 30; the Millennium Hotel in Durham, N.C., through July 31; and the Millennium Resort in Scottsdale, Ariz., through Sept. 15 (rate is $129 on Fridays and Saturdays). Taxes vary by hotel. Info: 866-866-8086, www.millenniumhotels.com.
* Book a 15- or 16-night South Africa/Indian Ocean cruise on Peter Deilmann's MS Deutschland and get free air from Washington Dulles, a 10 percent discount on cabin fares, free transfers and 50 percent off pre-purchased shore excursions. Price after discount starts at $4,609 per person double for the 16-night cruise, which departs Cape Town Jan. 30; the 15-night departures, departing Jan. 4 and 17, start at $4,627. Add $150 in port charges. Info: 800-348-8287, www.deilmann-cruises.com.
* Take a transatlantic cruise on Cunard's Queen Mary 2 in November and save $500 per person. Fares for the New York-to-Southampton crossing on Nov. 1 and the reverse sailing on Nov. 29 start at $999 per person double, plus $25 in taxes. Oceanview rooms, which start at $1,399 per person double, get a free upgrade to an obstructed-view balcony. Info: 800-7-CUNARD, www.cunard.com.
* Seabourn is taking 64 percent off two 14-day cruises aboard the Legend to Belize, Panama and Costa Rica. Fares start at $2,998 per person double (brochure rate is $8,325) for the Nov. 20 departure from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., to Caldera, Costa Rica, and the reverse itinerary departing Caldera Dec. 4. Taxes are up to $49 more. Info: 800-929-9391, www.seabourn.com.
* US Airways (800-622-1015, www.usairways.com) has summer sale fares on its new nonstop service from Philadelphia to Glasgow, Scotland. The round-trip fare is $517, plus $109 in taxes, for travel through Aug. 31. Fare on other airlines is $859. Buy by June 22, or until sold out.
* 1-800FlyEurope has sale fares from D.C. to Europe for late fall and winter travel. For example, the round-trip fare to London is $537, from Washington National or BWI; fare on other airlines in November starts at about $613. Travel Nov. 1-Dec. 10 and Jan. 10-March 15. Airline is divulged after purchase. Info: 800-FLY-EUROPE, www.1800flyeurope.com.
* Gate 1 Travel has a deal on a three-night package to Amsterdam departing Nov. 24. The package, with round-trip air from Washington Dulles and three nights at Novotel Amsterdam, is $620 per person double, including taxes. Priced separately, the package would cost about $762. Info: 800-682-3333, www.gate1travel.com.
* Air Jamaica is discounting packages to Jamaica. Save $200 to $460 per couple on packages for travel Sept. 1-Dec. 9. For example, three nights at the Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort is $1,327 per couple, including air from BWI. Priced separately, the package would cost $1,503. Book by June 24; Thanksgiving blackout dates apply. Info: 800-LOVEBIRD, www.airjamaicavacations.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.