* Stay any Thursday-Sunday night at a Hilton Garden Inn by Sept. 30 and receive a complimentary round of golf for up to two people, valid at any of 280 golf courses throughout North America. Request plan code GA. Greens fee voucher is good for tee times after 10 a.m. Monday-Thursday and after 2 p.m. Friday-Sunday. Info: 877-STAY-HGI, www.hiltongardeninn.com.
* The Turks & Caicos Club in Providenciales is offering free nights. Stay for three nights and the fourth is free; stay for five and nights six and seven are on the resort; and stay for 11 nights and get three nights gratis. Deal is good through August, and breakfast is included. Rates start at $325 per night, plus 20 percent service charge and tax. Info: 888-4TCCLUB, www.turksandcaicosclub.com.
* The five-star Hotel Hassler in Rome is offering deeply discounted room rates for stays Oct. 30-Dec. 29. Book and pay by Sept. 30, and a double room starts at $350 a night; rate is usually $603. Tax is 10 percent extra. Buffet breakfast, which costs $54 if priced separately, is included. Info: 011-39-06-699-34-428, www.hotelhassler.com.
* Save $200 per person on a transatlantic cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Splendour of the Seas. The 14-night cruise, which departs Barcelona on Nov. 12, now starts at $799 per person double, plus $32 in taxes, for an interior stateroom. Info: 866-562-7625, www.royalcaribbean.com.
* Windjammer Barefoot Cruises (800-327-2601, www.windjammer.com) has discounted its Costa Rica/Panama cruises aboard the Amazing Grace. For $999 per person double, plus $90 in port charges, get round-trip air from BWI to San Jose, Costa Rica, and the seven-day cruise. The cruise, which departs every Saturday through Oct. 15, usually starts at $890 and airfare is about $380.
* Victoria Cruises is offering last-minute specials on a weeklong Yangtze River cruise round trip from Chongqing, China. The cruise is now $599 per person double for all Wednesday and Saturday departures through August; usual fare starts at $1,400. Info: 800-348-8084, www.victoriacruises.com.
* Fly from New York to Hong Kong for $829 round trip, including taxes, with a deal from Cathay Pacific. Purchase by today at www.cathay-usa.com/dotm; travel outbound Sept. 1-Nov. 30 and return within 30 days of departure. Lowest price on other carriers is $980.
* Members of Independence Air's iCLUB frequent-flier program who buy and complete two round-trip flights by Sept. 30 will receive a free round-trip companion ticket redeemable for travel Sept. 6-Nov. 15. Companion must fly on the same itinerary as the first traveler. Taxes, which vary by destination, are extra. Info: 800-FLY-FLYI, www.flyi.com.
* Attention would-be astronauts: Zero Gravity Corp. is offering discounts on its Zero-G Experience. The daylong program includes a weightless flight aboard G-Force One, a specially modified Boeing 727-200. The usual price of $3,750 per person, plus $188 in taxes, is now $500 off per person or $1,500 off per couple, for those who book before the shuttle Discovery's scheduled landing Aug. 7. G-Force One flights are set for Sept. 17 and Nov. 19 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Info: 888-NO-GRAVITY, www.nogravity.com.
* A cultural tour of Tokyo sponsored by the Benihana restaurant chain and led by Kevin Aoki, son of Benihana's founder Rocky Aoki, is being offered from $1,389 per person double, plus about $200 in taxes. The trip departs Sept. 17 and includes nonstop air from New York, four nights at the Keio Plaza Hotel, transfers and a welcome dinner party. Priced separately, the air would cost about $1,176 and the hotel about $227 a night, for a savings of about $362 per couple. Info: 877-BENIHANA, www.benihana.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.