* New York's historic Algonquin Hotel has a package with discounts of 30 percent. The $325 deal for two includes a Sunday or Monday night stay, dinner and tickets to "Talk of the Town," performed in the hotel's Oak Room. Taxes are $66 extra. Priced separately, the package would cost $499 for two. Deal is good through Sept. 15. Call 866-363-9011 to book.
* Tuscan Way is reducing prices on a four-day cooking vacation at its medieval home in Arcidosso, Italy, beginning Oct. 10. The deal -- which includes a three-night stay at Casa Innocenti, cooking courses, daily excursions and airport transfers from Rome -- is $1,490 per person double, a savings of about $360. Info: 800-766-2390, www.tuscanway.com.
* The Hotel Kura Hulanda Spa & Casino, a boutique resort on Curacao, is offering a fourth night free for stays through Dec. 22. Guests must pay the prevailing rack rate of $210 a night. Seven percent hotel tax, and 12 percent service charge are extra. Details: 877-264-3106, www.kurahulanda.com.
* A seven-night cruise to Bermuda aboard Celebrity's Horizon starts at $600 per person double for an inside cabin. The cruise departs Philadelphia Oct. 22. Taxes are an extra $154 per couple. Brochure rate starts at $870. Details: 800-647-2251, www.celebrity.com.
* A six-night cruise on France's Seine River aboard the 19-cabin Esprit D'Europe has been discounted by 30 percent by Worldwaterways.com. The cruise, which goes from Paris to Honfleur, departs Oct. 22. The price is $1,393 per person double, a savings of $597. Info: 800-833-2620, www.worldwaterways.com.
* Rent a houseboat at all Forever Resorts marinas and save as much as $700 with its "Dog Days of Summer" discounts good Aug. 20-30. The promotion is available on five- and seven-day trips at 10 marinas in six states, including California, Texas and Nevada. For example, a seven-day trip on a 56-foot houseboat at Lake Trinity in California is $2,995; usual price is $3,695. Fuel and local sales taxes are extra. Info: 800-255-5561, www.foreverhouseboats.com.
* US Airways has sale fares to Cancun and Cozumel from BWI and Reagan National. The round-trip fare to Cancun, for example, is $249 plus $100 taxes; fare on other airlines is about $434. Buy by tomorrow, depart by Sept. 10 and return by Sept. 15. Buy at www.usairways.com, or pay $5 more by calling 888-359-3728.
* AirTran has a systemwide sale; round-trip fare from BWI to Rochester, N.Y., for example, is $98, including $20 taxes. Book by Aug. 16 and complete travel by Nov. 17. Lowest sale fares available for Tuesday and Wednesday travel. Ten-day advance purchase required, and Labor Day weekend blackout applies. Other airlines are matching in select markets. Book at 800-AIRTRAN, www.airtran.com.
* Round-trip air from Washington Dulles to Cancun and four nights at the Hilton Cancun Beach and Golf Resort, which escaped Hurricane Emily relatively unscathed, starts at $480 per person double with taxes. The package, from Beach Destinations, is good Aug. 21-Oct. 31; some blackout dates apply. Priced separately, the deal would be about $647 per person. Info: 877-433-4378, www.beachdestinations.com.
* Octopus Travel has a five-night deal to Amsterdam, including round-trip air on Delta from BWI and accommodations with breakfasts at the three-star Belfort Hotel, a five-minute tram ride from Amsterdam's city center, for $620 per person double plus $100 taxes. Promo is valid for travel Monday-Thursday Nov. 1-Dec. 15; weekends and holidays slightly higher. Priced separately, air is $635 and the hotel $130 a night, for a total savings of about $481 per couple. Info: 866-462-8678, www.octopustravel.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.