* Kaanapali Beach Hotel in Maui has a "Best of the Beach" special for arrivals Sept. 1-Dec. 17. The package, priced at $1,280 per couple, includes five nights in an oceanview room, a mid-size car rental, dinner for two at the hotel's Tiki Terrace restaurant, daily breakfasts, snorkel gear or chaise lounge rental, and extras. Room alone would normally cost $1,375 for five nights. Taxes are an extra 11.4 percent. Info: 800-262-8450, www.kbhmaui.com.
* TravelCell is offering a free weeklong cell phone rental for overseas travel. The rental, usually $29.95, must be booked by Feb. 28 and used by April 1. Ask for promo code TCELLFWF. Call charges are extra. Info: 877-235-5746, www.travelcell.com.
* Get free round-trip airfare from Dulles and two-for-one cruise fares on a 12-night transatlantic voyage from Barcelona to Rio de Janeiro on Oceania Cruises's Insignia. The cruise, which departs Nov. 27, now starts at $1,799 per person double for a deluxe oceanview room, plus $482 in port charges and air taxes. Air would cost $2,588 if priced separately. Book by Oct. 31. Info: 800-531-5619, www.oceaniacruises.com.
* Radisson Seven Seas Cruises has an eight-night round-trip cruise departing Dec. 9 from Los Angeles to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Seven Seas Mariner at two-for-one pricing. Fares start at $2,398 per person double after the discount, plus $240 per person for port charges. Info: 877-505-5370, www.rssc.com.
* Priceline is offering a 10-night Holland America Caribbean cruise departing Norfolk Oct. 26 for $799 per person double, a savings of about $200 per couple. The cruise aboard the Maasdam visits the Bahamas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Antigua, St. Maarten and Puerto Rico. Taxes are an extra $87. Info: 800-735-8000, www.pricelinecruiseoutlet.com.
* American has sale fares to Delhi. The round-trip fare is $999 from Dulles or Reagan National for travel departing Nov. 15-Dec. 13 and returning by Dec. 25; taxes are $72 extra. Fare on other airlines is about $1,300. Book by tomorrow. Purchase at www.aa.com or pay $8 additional at 800-433-7300.
* Ryanair has fares starting at about 2 cents each way from London and several other cities in England to 86 destinations across Europe; taxes are extra. For example, fly round trip from London's Stansted Airport to Treviso Airport in Venice for $50 round trip, including taxes. By comparison, round-trip air from Washington to Venice in January is about $730. Instead, fly round trip to London for about $477, add the $50 Ryanair fare to Venice and the $48 round-trip bus fare between the airports, and you save $155. Purchase by 7 p.m. tomorrow; travel Sept. 23-Feb. 9. Blackout dates apply, and some dates are sold out. Info: www.ryanair.com.
* Swain Tours is offering a Tahiti package to Papeete, with optional extensions to Moorea or Bora Bora. A six-night package to Papeete and Moorea, for example, is $1,689 per person double, including round-trip nonstop air on Air Tahiti Nui from New York, flights between Papeete and Moorea, three nights at the five-star Radisson Plaza Resort near Papeete, three nights at the Hotel Les Tipaniers in Moorea, transfers and taxes. Travel Oct. 27-Dec. 12 and Jan. 10-March 31. Priced separately, the deal would cost about $1,913 per person. Info: 800-227-9246, www.swaintours.com/tahiti.
* A package deal to Beijing, including round-trip air from Washington, five nights at the Gloria Plaza Hotel, guides, breakfasts, two lunches, transfers and two full-day sightseeing tours, is priced from $958 per person double. Pacific Delight World Tours is offering the tour, with the lowest prices available for departures Nov. 16-Dec. 12. Taxes are an extra $155. Priced separately, airfare and hotels alone would cost $1,156. Info: 800-221-7179, www.pacificdelighttours.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.