* Stay at least two nights at the Green Turtle Club on Abaco, an island in the Bahamas, and receive at least $170 each day toward your food and beverage bill. The deal allows guests to apply their daily room rate, which starts at $170, to food and drink, including bottled wine. Promo is good through Dec. 25 (blackout dates Nov. 19-27). Cost of room cannot be applied to taxes/gratuities, which are an extra 17 percent. Info: 866-528-0539, www.greenturtleclub.com.
* ItaliaRail.com is discounting Italian rail passes by more than 20 percent for travel Nov. 1-March 31. For example, a four-day adult pass now starts at $157, a savings of $49 over the regular price. Trenitalia passes range from three to 10 days and must be used within two months. Purchase by Feb. 28. Customers also receive a free Italy guidebook, while supplies last. Info: 888-538-RAIL, www.italiarail.com.
* Ski Lake Tahoe, which covers seven major Northern California resorts, is offering a "Six-Pack" deal for $229. The six lift tickets apply to various combinations of mountains. For example, one ticket can be used at either Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows, while another is good at Heavenly, Kirkwood or Mt. Rose. No blackout dates, and the tickets are transferable. Individual daily lift tickets range from $41 to $65. Purchase at www.skilaketahoe.com; quantities limited.
* Get an extra 10 percent off already discounted Mexican Riviera cruises aboard the Crystal Serenity. The deal applies to two cruises departing Los Angeles Jan. 4 and Jan. 10. The six-night Jan. 4 cruise, for example, is now priced starting at $1,795 per person double, plus $135 in port charges. Brochure rate is $3,355, and discounted rate, before 10 percent reduction, was $1,995. Info: 866-446-6625, www.crystalcruises.com.
* Book back-to-back Caribbean cruises aboard Windjammer Barefoot Cruises's M.V. Amazing Grace for $1,175 per person double, plus $180 in taxes; usual price starts at $2,000. Deal applies to Nov. 5 Trinidad-to-Antigua cruise coupled with Nov. 12 Antigua-to-Tortola itinerary, or Nov. 19 Tortola-to-Antigua cruise with Nov. 26 Antigua-to-Trinidad sailing. Info: 800-327-2601, www.windjammer.com.
* A nine-night repositioning cruise aboard the Celebrity Constellation from Bayonne, N.J., to San Juan, Puerto Rico, departing Nov. 10 is now priced starting at $400 per person double for an inside cabin; brochure rate starts at $750. Port charges are $50 each. Info: 800-647-2251, www.celebrity.com.
* Delta is offering sale fares from Reagan National to Charleston, S.C. Fare of $158 round trip, plus $16 in taxes, applies to travel through Nov. 17; seven-day advance purchase required. Book at www.delta.com by Oct. 11; $10 additional if purchased by phone at 800-221-1212. Other airlines are matching; usual fare starts at $199.
* Continental has holiday sale fares on business-class seats between BWI and Dublin. Fare is $1,390 round trip, plus $78 in taxes; fare on other airlines is $3,297. Depart Nov. 19-24 and return Nov. 25-26 or Nov. 28-30; depart Dec. 17-Jan. 1 and return by Jan. 8. Purchase at least 30 days in advance. Info: 800-231-0856, www.continental.com.
* A 14-night escorted tour of Vietnam, with departures in 2005 and 2006, is priced from $2,140 per person double, plus $200 in taxes, with a deal from Djoser. The trip includes air from D.C. to Hanoi with return from Ho Chi Minh City; lodging; domestic transport by train and plane; and guide. Priced separately, the trip without a guide would cost $2,452. Info: 877-356-7376, www.djoserusa.com.
* A package that includes round-trip air from Washington to Istanbul and five nights lodging at the Askoc Hotel in the city's historical area is $535 per person double, plus $232 in taxes and surcharges. Octopus Travel is offering the deal for travel Jan. 3-March 31; purchase by Oct. 18. Priced separately, air is about $665 and the hotel about $74 a night, for savings of about $175 per couple. Info: 866-462-8678, www.octopustravel-us.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.