* Kalaloch Lodge in Washington's Olympic National Park is offering two nights for the price of one. For Sunday-Thursday stays through February, stay one night in the Seacrest Motel for $99, or one night in a log cabin or a motel suite for $135, and get the second night free. Tax is about 12 percent more; blackout dates are Dec. 23-Jan. 1 and Feb. 17-19. Call 866-525-2562 and ask for BOGO rate, or book at www.visitkalaloch.com.
* Casa de Campo resort in La Romana, Dominican Republic, has extended its all-inclusive low-season rates into the high season. Book by Nov. 30 and rates start at $1,820 per person double for a seven-night stay Jan. 4-April 16; usual rate starts at $2,471. Info: 800-877-3643, www.casadecampo.com.do.
* Get SUV rental discounts of $50 off the weekly rate (promo code 971946) or $20 off a weekend rental (promo code 973114) from Hertz. For example, the weeklong rental of a Ford Escape in Salt Lake City is now $462, including taxes, instead of the usual $517. The promo is good through April 30. Info: 800-654-SKII, www.hertz.com.
* A tour departing March 11 that includes a three-night Brazilian cruise aboard the Costa Romantica, three nights' hotel in Iguacu and Sao Paulo, round-trip air from Miami to Brazil, intra-Brazil flight, transfers and two tours is priced from $1,249 per person double, plus $155 in taxes. Priced separately, it would cost about $1,839. Info: Cruise Destinations, 800-684-8578, www.cruisedestinations.com.
* Get a free cabin upgrade on the Crown Princess with a deal from Cruise Web. Best prices apply to the nine-day Caribbean sailings from New York on Sept. 12 and Oct. 18. For example, book an interior cabin starting at $949 per person double and get upgraded to an oceanview cabin, which usually starts at $1,149. Info: 888-250-7806, www.cruiseweb.com.
* Norwegian Coastal Voyage is offering a one-time four-night Northern Lights Festival cruise departing Bergen, Norway, on Jan. 23. The trip on the MS Trolifjord is $565 per person double (a savings of about $130 per couple), and includes breakfasts and dinners, concerts, lectures and port charges. Info: 800-323-7436, www.norwegiancoastal voyage.us.
* US Airways has sale fares to destinations throughout the Caribbean. For example, fly from BWI to St. Lucia for $419 round trip, plus $121 in taxes; usual fare is about $657. Book by Nov. 30 at www.usairways.com or pay $5 more at 800-622-1015. Travel must depart by Dec. 10.
* Spirit Airlines has launched a systemwide fare sale for travel through Feb. 9 (holiday blackouts apply). For example, the round-trip fare from Reagan National to Detroit starts at $78, plus $20 taxes, for Tuesday or Wednesday travel. Other airlines are matching. Book by today at www.spiritairlines.com.
* Travel to Prague, Vienna and Budapest with a package from Austrian Airlines. The "Imperial City Steal" deal includes air from Dulles to Prague, with return from Budapest; train tickets from Prague to Vienna, and Vienna to Budapest; and three nights' hotel in each city. Cost is $949 per person double, plus about $115 in taxes. Travel through Dec. 15, and Jan. 15-March 15; 14-day advance purchase required. Priced separately, the package would cost about $1,352. Info: 800-790-4682, www.austrianair-vacations.com.
* Bermuda Tourism has a "Compliments of Bermuda" package that includes a $300 companion airfare discount and a free hotel night. For example, round-trip air from Reagan National and a five-night stay at the Grotto Bay Beach Resort, including one free night, starts at $668 per person double, including taxes; priced separately, the package would cost about $1,052. Three-night minimum required for airfare discount; five-night minimum for free night. Book by Feb. 28 for travel through April 16. Info: 800-BERMUDA, www.bermudatourism.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.