* After you overeat on Thanksgiving, consider a trip to the Pritikin Longevity Center and Spa. Located at the Yacht Club at Turnberry Isle in Aventura, Fla., the center has package discounts of $500 per person Dec. 22-March 17; price before discount for a one-week stay starts at $4,000 per person double or $5,300 for a single. Info: 305-935-7131, www.pritikin.com.
* Stay for a weekend at Peace With-Inn in Fryeburg, Maine, and get two free lift tickets to ski at Shawneee Peak or Cranmore Mountain. Two-night midweek stays also qualify for tickets at several additional mountains. The weekend package is available Dec. 15-March 15, except Feb. 17-26; midweek availability starts Jan. 2. Rooms start at $95 a night; lift tickets are worth about $45 each. Info: 877-935-7322, www.peacewithinn.com.
* Book four nights at the Palms, a luxury resort in the Turks and Caicos Islands, and get one night free. Rates start at $575 a night, plus $115 in taxes and resort fees, and include airport transfers, breakfast and non-motorized watersports. Book by Nov. 30. Info: 866-877-PALM, www.thepalmstc.com.
* A 14-day cruise of the Chilean fjords from Valparaiso, Chile, to Buenos Aires starts at $1,599 per person double; brochure rate is $2,649. The cruise on the Norwegian Crown departs Dec. 18. Taxes are an extra $136. To book, call 800-333-7300 no later than today; request promo SD1.
* American West Steamboat has discounts on several March and April cruises along the Columbia, Snake and Willamette rivers. For example, a "Wine and Food" cruise aboard the Empress of the North departing April 2 is being discounted by $400 and now starts at $2,279 per person double. Also, passengers get free round-trip air from D.C. to Portland, Ore. (worth at least $332) and a $350 "River and Roses" package for two that includes a free pre- or post-cruise hotel night and other goodies. Info: 800-434-1232, www.americanwest steamboat.com.
* Southwest has a systemwide sale for travel through March 31; 21-day advance purchase is required. For example, round-trip fare from BWI to Las Vegas is $218, including taxes; other airlines are matching. No blackout dates apply, but lowest fares on many flights near holidays are sold out. Buy at www.southwest.com by Nov. 24.
* United is offering a last-minute Thanksgiving sale to cities throughout the United States. For example, fly round trip from Washington to Denver for $258, including taxes. Travel off-peak on Nov. 21, 22, 24, 25, 29 and 30 for the best fares. No advance purchase is necessary. Other airlines are matching. Buy at www.united.com or pay $10 more at 800-UNITED-1.
* Book a round-trip flight on British Airways and get two free nights' hotel in London. The "London for Free" promo is good for travel through Dec. 15, and Dec. 24-April 2. Travelers can fly to London or to any British Airways destination with a free stopover in London. For example, a couple departing Washington for London on Friday and returning Monday would pay $471 per person for airfare and two nights at the Rembrandt Hotel, which is usually $210 a night. Seven-day advance purchase required; book by tomorrow. Package is based on double occupancy. Info: 800-AIRWAYS, www.ba.com/londonforfree.
* A trip to Buenos Aires with round-trip airfare from Washington Dulles, five nights' hotel, transfers and breakfasts starts at $624 person double, plus $229 in taxes. Fly South Vacations has the deal for travel Jan. 4-March 31. Book by Nov. 23. Priced separately, airfare alone in January is about $874. Info: 800-234-5245, www.flysouthvacations.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.