* Budget and Avis, both owned by Cendant Corp., have $50 discounts on weekly rentals of SUVs and free ski rack rentals at select locations in North America and Canada. For example, a Chevrolet Trailblazer at Avis's Denver International Airport starts at $220 a week, plus $71 in taxes; usual rate starts at $270 plus taxes. Offer is good through April 30. Avis: 888-SKI-1212 (rate code AWD K448108), www.avis.com/ski. Budget: 800-222-6772 (rate code BCD U032105), www.budget.com/ski.
* Mirror Lake Resort & Spa in Lake Placid, N.Y., has a "Three for Two" ski package that includes a third night free lodging and three days of lift tickets for two at either Whiteface or Gore Mountain. The package -- good for Sunday, Monday or Tuesday arrivals Feb. 26-March 14 -- is $650 per couple, plus $66 in taxes and tips. Priced separately, the hotel would cost $729 and the lift tickets at least $294. Info: 518-523-2544, www.mirrorlakeinn.com.
* The Fairmont Queen Elizabeth hotel in Montreal has a "Sweet Deal" package that includes a second night at half-price, Canadian maple treats valued at $17 and two Casino de Montreal passports worth $34. Pay about $170 for the first night and $85 for the second night. Available Thursday-Sunday through April; blackouts may apply. Info: 800-257-7544, www.fairmont.com.
* A five-day "Caribbean Jaunt" cruise on the Seabourn Legend departing Fort Lauderdale, Fla., March 14 has been discounted by 50 percent. The cruise is $1,595 per person double, plus $36 in taxes, for an oceanview suite and includes a free excursion to the Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico in San Juan. Info: 800-929-9391, www.seabourn.com.
* Save $800 per person on French Country Waterway's April departures of its barge cruises, with several itineraries throughout France. For example, a six-nighter through Burgundy on the 18-passenger Esprit now starts at $3,095 per person double. Info: 800-222-1236, www.fcwl.com.
* A New Year's Eve cruise on Celebrity's Constellation has been discounted by $281 per person. The weeklong cruise, which starts at $700 per person plus $160 in taxes, departs San Juan on Dec. 31. Info: 800-647-2251, www.celebrity.com.
* ATA has sale fares of $98 round trip from Reagan National to Chicago Midway. The fare is good through Feb. 14; holiday blackout dates apply. Taxes are $19 extra. Other airlines are matching. Buy by Dec. 6. Info: 800-I-FLY-ATA, www.ata.com.
* AirTran has a systemwide sale. For example, fly round trip from Baltimore to Rochester, N.Y., for $98 plus $20 in taxes. The sale, which requires a 10-day advance purchase, is good through March 1 with blackout dates; lowest fares apply to Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday travel. Book by Dec. 15. Other airlines are charging about $143. Info: 800-AIR-TRAN, www.airtran.com.
* Liberty Travel is offering $200 air credits on all Puerto Rico packages for travel Jan. 15-June 30. For example, a package with airfare from BWI and four nights at the El Conquistador Resort & Golden Door Spa is now $975 per person double, plus $131 in taxes. Select hotels are also offering bonuses, such as food and beverage credits and room upgrades. A minimum four-night stay is required. Book by Dec. 12; holiday blackouts apply. Info: 888-271-1584, www.libertytravel.com.
* Swain Tours has savings of $1,000 per couple on last-minute trips to Bora Bora in the South Pacific. Depart on Dec. 5, 8, 10 or 12 from New York and pay $1,496 per person double, plus $70 taxes. The "Bora Bora Sampler" includes round-trip air to Papeete, Tahiti; one night at Hotel Tiare in Papeete; round-trip air to Bora Bora; five nights at Hotel Le Maitai in Bora Bora; and transfers. Info: 800-22-SWAIN, www.swaintours.com.
-- Carol Sottili
Prices were verified and available on Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press. However, deals sell out quickly and are not guaranteed to be available. Restrictions such as day of travel, blackout dates and advance-purchase requirements sometimes apply.