Leslie Nielsen and Judge Reinhold star Sunday at 8 p.m. in Fox Family Channel's "Family Plan," a screwball comedy that picks up where "Rent-A-Kid" left off. Emily Proctor co-stars.
This time the kids from the orphanage are about to lose their summer camp when Reinhold, playing a greedy friend of the owner, tries to turn it into a luxury resort. Hi-jinks reign when Nielsen leads the kids into the camp and upsets the plan to sell the place.
Repeats June 14 at 9 p.m.
* Sunday and Monday on Discovery Channel at 8 p.m., "Thrills, Chills and Spills," a six-hour holiday celebration, visits amusement parks from coast to coast. Sunday's lineup starts with "Top 10 Coasters" from the highest- rated Thunderbolt in Pittsburgh to the Master Blaster at Schlitterbahn near San Antonio; followed by "Wild Rides II" at 9 and "Amusement Parks: The Pursuit of Fun" at 10. Monday's lineup: "Wild Rides" at 8, "Extreme Rides" at 9 and "Fun House" at 10.
* Sunday on Lifetime at 10 p.m., "Intimate Portrait: Margot Kidder" features the actress talking candidly about her years of mental illness that were masked by a successful acting career. Repeats Thursday at 3 p.m.
* Monday on the Nashville Network at 9 a.m., an 18-hour marathon featuring episodes of "Prime Time Country" with stars such as Dolly Parton, Trisha Yearwood, Garth Brooks, Shania Twain, Billy Ray Cyrus and Faith Hill. Gary Chapman hosts.
* Tuesday-Thursday on the History Channel at 9 p.m.,"Ultimate Autos," a three-part series about the cars of the rich and famous, from ones owned by kings, movie stars and gangsters to the just plain rich. The first part examines the British Rolls-Royce; the second deals with the Duesenberg; and the third, "Million Dollar Cars, Top Ten," looks at the ones that have become collector's items. Each episode repeats at 1 a.m.
* Tuesday on TLC at 9 p.m., "Real History" presents "Vietnam: Missing in Action," two one-hour shows about mistaken identities, unexpected reunions and American soldiers lost and found. They repeat at midnight.
* Wednesday on A&E Network at 8 p.m., "Biography" profiles actor Spencer Tracy. A large part of his story revolves around his romance with Katharine Hepburn, his leading lady in nine movies. Her "Biography" follows. They repeat at midnight and 1 a.m.
* Saturday on the Disney Channel at 7 p.m., the television premiere of "The Parent Trap," Disney's remake of the 1961 classic. This one stars Hallie Parker and Annie James. Repeats June 16 and 25.
CAPTION: Leslie Nielsen is "Homemaker Harry'" in Fox Family Channel's "Family Plan" Sunday at 8.