Casper Van Dien, Catherine Bell and Martin Sheen star in "The TimeShifters," a TBS original movie Sunday at 8 p.m. about a reporter's discovery that a mysterious man appears in many of the photographs of disasters spanning more than 100 years.
Van Dien plays the tabloid journalist who notices that the same man appears unchanged through time in photos of disasters such as the sinking of the Titanic and the devastation of Hurricane Hugo.
The man turns out to be a futuristic tourist visiting the scenes of historic disasters. As Van Dien and Bell, playing a magazine researcher, set out to uncover his identity, they find their own lives on the line as they try to avert imminent catastrophes.
Repeats: Sunday at 10 p.m., Saturday at 8:05 p.m. and Oct. 31 at 2:35 p.m.
* Sunday on A&E Network at 8 p.m., "Biography" offers "Pablo Picasso: A Primitive Soul," the story of the revolutionary artist who was determined to set the world of art on fire and in his 91 years succeeded, tearing apart convention and sacrificing lovers, wives and children for the sake of his art. The two-hour program repeats at 10, midnight and 2 a.m.
* Sunday on E! Entertainment at 8 p.m., "Bo Derek: The E! True Hollywood Story" profiles the screen's Perfect 10, who captured the essence of beauty and walked away from stardom. The program includes an exclusive interview with Bo Derek and members of her family.
* Sunday on Showtime at 8 p.m.,
"In a Class of His Own," starring Lou Diamond Phillips, Cara Buono and Joan Chen in a true story about a popular high school janitor who must take a high school equivalency test to keep his job. Repeats: Friday at 8 p.m., Oct. 25 and 30.
* Sunday on TNT at 8 p.m., "Hollywood Salutes Jodie Foster: An American Cinematheque Tribute," a 90-minute program dedicated to the two-time Oscar-winning actress taped Oct. 9. It repeats at 9:30 p.m.
* Monday on Turner Classic Movies at 8 p.m., "A Conversation With Gregory Peck" looks back at the career of this screen icon as well as looking at who he is now as he shares humorous stories with friends and family. Repeats at 12:30 a.m. and Friday at 10 p.m. TCM will also feature Gregory Peck movies all week.
* Monday-Saturday on Bravo, a week-long film festival devoted to the popular costume drama genre: "A Passage to India" on Monday, "Jane Eyre" on Tuesday and Saturday, "Shanghai Triad" on Wednesday, "Anne of the Thousand Days" on Thursday and "Orlando" on Friday. "Orlando" airs at 9 p.m. The other films start at 8 p.m.
* Tuesday on The Nashville Network at 8 p.m., "The Life and Times of Ricky Skaggs," with Dolly Parton and Del McCoury adding their views about one of the most talented and dynamic bluegrass performers.
* Tuesday on TLC at 9 p.m., "The Greatest Supermodels," in which top models, agents and photographers talk about what it takes to succeed in this harsh industry. Repeats at midnight.
* Friday on Fox Family at 8 p.m., magicians and theatrics abound on the two-hour "World Magic Awards," with 11 awards including "Magician of the Year" and "Best Illusionist." Bob Saget hosts.
* Friday on USA Network at 9 p.m., "Evolution's Child," an original movie with Ken Olin as a fertility doctor and Jacob Smith as the child conceived from Bronze Age DNA. Repeats Saturday at 3 p.m.
* Saturday on The Nashville Network at 9 p.m., "Gaither Gospel Hour: Mountain Homecoming" from Grove Park Inn in Asheville, N.C., featuring Larry Gatlin, Vestal Goodman, Janet Paschal and Bob Cain.