D.C. City Council member Douglas E. Moore was questioned by U.S. Secret Service agents Saturday night in connection with a bomb threat at the Washington Hilton Hotel where President Carter was to address nearly 3,000 supporters of the Congressional Black Caucus.

According to informed sources, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus received a telephoned bomb threat shortly before Carter arrived at the hotel and reported the incident to the Secret Service agent saying, "It sounded like Doug Moore."

Moore said in an interview later that he was "outraged insulted, and humilated" at what he said was harassment of a political activist by the Carter administration. He said he would demand apologies from President Carter, the Black Caucus and ask the Secret Service to turn over to him whatever files they may have compiled on him.

In the interview yesterday with WRC radio news reported Gayle Perkins, Moore said he was standing near the hotel dining room where Carter was scheduled to speak when two Secret Service agents approached him.

"Are you Douglas Moore?" he recalled them asking. "They related to me that someone had threatened to blow up the hotel because the President was speaking here and that someone said it sounded like you. I went into an orbit. It was ridiculous, outlandish, stupid," Moore said.

"Someone saying I sound like the mad bomber? I have no record of being involved with explosives, so they tell me that they question anyone they hear something about. This would never have happened in Maryland or Virginia," he said

Moore said he would ask Maryland Congressman Parren Mitchell, chairman of the Black Caucus, to determine who reported "the viciousness" (the bomb threat) to the Secret Service.

Mitchell, reached at his home in Baltimore yesterday, said he knew nothing about the incident involving Moore and, if it were true, the Congressional Black Caucus had nothing to do with it.

Word of a bomb threat apparently never reached the hotel's management, who yesterday said they had heard nothing about the incident.

Barbara Shea, the hotel's assistant manager on duty Saturday night, said she was sure the hotel had not received a threat and no efforts were made either to evacuate the hotel or check for a bomb.

Numerous minor incidents marred the gala celebrations of the seventh Black Caucus dinner as overflow crowds jammed the dining room in anticipation of Carter's arrival. The President, however, was about an hour late, and people began to mill around outside. As soon as Carter arrived, doors to the dining hall were locked, and many persons became irritated at not being allowed back inside.

According to sources, Moore was among those visibly irritated when guests of his were refused admission to the dining area. Moore then made several unsuccessful attempts to get admission tickets from a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, sources said.

It was soon afterwards that two Secret Service agents took Moore into a "holding room," as Moore described it, and questioned him for 10 minutes and said he denied making the bomb threat.

Saturday's incident appeared to be one in continuing series of potentially embarrassing moments for the Rev. Douglas Moore, whose controversial tenure as City Council member has been highlighted by a variety of bizarre occurences.

Within the past two years, he has convicted on a misdemeanor assault charge in connection with the biting of a 19-year-old truck driver; handcuffed by a District Building guard who later said he did not know who Moore was, and accused of assault by a woman who said he slapped her.

A common-law assault charge filed against him as a result of the latter allegation was later dropped.