Francis G. (Frank) Molinaro, 66, an Arlington lawyer for more than 20 years, died June 3 at his home in Baileys Crossroads. He had suffered from a heart condition.
Mr. Molinaro was born in Italy. His family moved to Toronto, Ontario, when he was a child. He graduated from the University of Toronto in 1939 and was in the construction business in Canada.
In the early 1950s, he came to this area to study law at George Washington University, and graduated with a law degree in 1956. He also worked in the office of the auditor of the U.S. District Court in Washington. He opened a practice in Arlington in 1957.
Mr. Molinaro was active in the George Washington Law School Alumni Association, the Lido Club, the Canadian Club, the University of Toronto Alumni Association, and the Greater Rosslyn Business and Professional Association. He was a founder and treasurer of the Shillelagh Club.
He also was a member of the Virginia and Arlington bar associations.
His wife, Anne, died in 1976.
Survivors include two brothers, julius and Robert, and a sister, Teresa Timpano, all of Toronto.
The family suggests that expressions of sympathy be in the form of contributions to one's local Heart Fund.