Records left by Robert T. Griffin at the General Services Administration after he was fired as deputy administrator have been delivered to the Justice Department, which requested them to aid its investigations of corruption in GSA.

Justice officials have agreed to allow Griffin, who was given a $50,000-a-year White House job after he was fired by GSA, to examine the materials to determine which items are clearly personal. If Justice agrees with him, those items will be given back to Griffin.

Griffin had threatened to sue GSA unless the agency returned to him any notes, telephone records or other materials he considered personal. William P. Lynch, chief of Justice's new task force investigating GSA corruption, then asked GSA to turn the material over to him.

Griffin and his lawyer, William P. Daisley, said yesterday that delivery of the records to Justice was done with Griffin's complete approval and without the necessity of a subpeona or other legal process.

"This agreement has been made in keeping with Mr. Griffin's continuing desire to cooperate fully with the investigation of GSA commenced by him and because he now has the promise of the return of his personal, nongovernmental property, which was the subject of his Oct. 10 letter requesting the materials. Mr. Griffin's obvious concern, which prompted the letter was that his personal records were to be confiscated by GSA. Today's agreement dispels that concern."

Yesterday, another person, the 11th, pleaded guilty in federal courts in Baltimore for defrauding the government through GSA stores that supply government workers with office supplies.

Raymond Henley, 46, of Landover, who had been manager of GSA supply store at the Internal Revenue Service in Washington, admitted that he accepted a microwave oven, a washer and dryer, furniture and cash from an office supply firm in return for certifying he had received supplies he never received.

Charles E. Phelps, who had been supply store manager at a federal building at 1900 E. St NW. pleaded innocent to the same charges. Phelps, 39. of Upper Marlboro, is the first to enter such a plea in the GSA indictments.

Contributing to this story was special correspondent Chris Schauble.