Six months after massive FBI midnight raids closed several Alexandria massage parlors, three of the establishments and two related outcall operations have reopened to the surprise of Alexandria officials.

According to law enforcement sources, the ownership of the parlors has passed from reclusive massage entrepreneur Mitchael Louis Parrish to three other men, two of them reputed gambling figures in Prince George's County.

City Councilman Donald C. Casey who has been highly critical of the city's failure to crackdown on the parlors, said last night he was "floored" by the reopenings.

"I'm incredulous," Casey said. "They're obviously coming back to Alexandria because they think they can make more money here than in other jurisdictions. It's the City Council's problem. It's our fault. And believe me, we'll do something."

The parlors closed May 24 after more than 60 FBI agents seized truckloads of documents and other evidence from a dozen locations comparison what the FBI has called "the largest, most sophisticated, commercialized prostitution business" in the Washington area.

Since then, four employes of the Parrish massage network have pleaded guilty to federal charges of interstate racketeering and are said to be cooperating with investigators. Parrish has not been charged. More indictments are expected within the next two weeks, according to prosecutors.

Three of the closed parlors reopened a month ago, according to Charles Cox, vice squad investigator for the Alexandria police. But John Kloch acting commonwealth's attorney, the city's chief prosecutor, said yesterday he was "not aware" the parlors had reopened.

The new owners of the Tiki-Tiki massage parlor, which has moved from 208 N. Washington St. to 3023 Duke St., were identified by law enforcement sources as Gerald LeCompte, 43, and Constantine (Gus) Petrides, 46, of Prince George's County.

LeCompte and Petrides were arrested there Oct. 28 on charges connected to an illegal lottery and sports bookmaking operation.

Petrides could not be reached. LeCompte returned a phone message left at Tiki-Tiki to deny any connection with the parlor. "I don't think it's anybody's business," he said.

LeCompte, who is appealling a 1977 gambling conviction, formerly operated the defunct Arlington Massage Salon in Arlington according to court records. Federal liens have been filed against him totalling $33,522 for both personal and business taxes dating back to 1973.

One of the new owners, not a gambling figure, said yesterday he is already thinking of selling his acquisitions because the Alexandria businesses are doing poorly. "It's too much hassle. I was crazy to buy them," said Louis G. Calvo, owner of Phase II in the 500 block of N. Washington Street and Eldorado, 4613 Duke St., formerly known as Hearts.

Tiki-Tiki was sold for $20,000, according to law enforcement sources.

Calvo would not say how much he paid for Phrase II and Hearts. "I'm going to try to get my money back," said Calvo, 35, who is also 100 percent owner of the Continental Health Club in Beltsville, according to county records.

Calvo said he bought the Alexandria parlors five days after he heard they were for sale. "It was very tempting to own three places," he said, "but I think I was getting too greedy."

Calvo said he met Parrish for the first time in a lawyer's office in Alexandria where the sale was transacted. "There was no hanky-panky," Calvo said.

Calvo said he passed up an opportunity to buy Parrish's outcall massage operations, Dial-Us and Checkmates. Law enforcement officials were unable to identify the new owners of the outcall operations yesterday. The name listed in city records for Dial-Us was Jerry Evans. Police Investigator Cox said police have been unable to trace the name.

Shortly after the raids, Parrish announced in a court filing in Alexandria that he was closing his parlors because of government harassment. "It is apparent," he said in a motion to recover some of the items the FBI agents seized "that no citizen can safely operate a massage parlor with female employes as masseuses."

Parrish could not be reached for comment yesterday and his lawyer, Jacob Stein, said he was unaware of the sales.