Here's a list of some of the coming arts events in Northern Virginia this month:
* Lubber Run Amphitheatre will offer free summer programs almost every evening starting June 20. Performances begin at 8 p.m. or as noted:
June 20, evening of bluegrass; June 21, Capital City Brass, baroque and contemporary brass music; June 23, "Riverboat Days," The Arlingtones Barbershop Harmony; June 25, Jan Taylor Dance Theatre, jazz and modern dance; June 26, Fry the Juggler and Clowns Unlimited; June 28, Country Current, U.S. Navy Country Blues Ensemble; June 29, Sweet Adelines Women's Barbershop Harmony.
* The Arlington Ballet will present its annual class demonstration and an adaptation of George Balanchine's "Serenade," 7:30 p.m. Friday. Information, 558-2161.
* The Arlington Dance Theatre's Spring Concert will consist of a mixture of classic and modern dance set to music that ranges from blues to jazz at 8 p.m. June 11 and 12. Information, 558-2161.
* Arlington Metropolitan Chorus, with the McLean Chamber Orchestra, presents "All American Finale," 8 p.m. Saturday. Information, 827-0764.
For information about upcoming Arlington concerts, dances, plays, classes and exhibits, call the county's 24-hour arts information line, at 558-2165. The recorded message is updated weekly and includes the activities of 13 organizations affiliated with Arlington County.
* The Manassas Choral Society presents Rodgers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific," 8 p.m. June 16, 17 and 18. Information, (703) 369-5318.
* The Little Theatre of Alexandria presents, "Never Too Late," a comedy, June 10-July 2. Information, 683-0496.
* The Wayside Theatre presents "Black Coffee," an Agatha Christie murder mystery, June 29. Information, 691-2671