* "A small group of us from the Richard Montgomery High School class of 1953 had an attack of nostalgia," writes Barry G. Pifer. The only known remedy is a reunion, scheduled for September. Information: Rose Darcy Boynton (869-4291) or Bill Coleman (762-6751).
* The class of 1963 from Walter Johnson High School in Bethesda is doing No. 20 on Oct. 8. Details: Gail Ewing (424-9272).
* Robinson High School's '73-ers will hold a tenth reunion July 16 and 17. Point woman for the festivities is Lu Lynn Linne (256-3842).
* The class is the same ('73), but the school is hardly in the D.C. suburbs. "Survivors" of the American Community Schools in Athens, Greece, from 10 years ago are asked to sign up for a reunion by calling Bernie Cook at 790-0628.
* The reunion committee for the class of 1963 from Mary M. Bethune High School in Halifax, Va., is looking for graduates now living in the Washington area. If you're one, please contact Edwina W. Davis, 2105 Longbrook Dr., Greensboro, N.C., 27406 (919-274-6587) or Lula Moorman, P.O. Box 518, Halifax, Va., 24558 (804-476-7832).
* And finally, the class of 1943 from St. Rose's High School (now Mackin High) in Northwest are getting together on Aug. 14. Members of the class are asked to call Mary Jane Beers Russell at 894-0185.