Arlington County

The Arlington County Fire Department reported the following fire:

N. 11th St., 5530, at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 14. Unattended grease ignited atop a stove, causing $90,000 damage to a two-story residence. The first floor was gutted, the second floor suffered smoke damage and the basement was flooded. There were no injuries. Fairfax County

The Fairfax County Fire Department reported the following fires from Aug. 12 through Aug. 16 in the central Fairfax zone:

ARNETT ST., 5803, at 5 p.m. Aug. 12. A malfunction in a window fan caused a fire in a house. The damage, estimated at $5,000, was confined to one room. No injuries were reported.

GREENWOOD DR., 6170, at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 12. A fire was set in a closet of an apartment that had been vacated earlier in the day when the tenants were evicted. No arrests have been made. Damage was estimated at $5,000. There were no injuries.

KILLEBREW DR., 4907, at 3 a.m. Aug. 15. A lawn mower parked next to a house was set on fire, causing $500 damage to the mower and the exterior of the house. The incident is under investigation.

ROYSTON ST., 7813, at 2:19 a.m. Aug. 15. A fire was set in the living room of a house that was being renovated, causing $800 structural damage. No injuries were reported and no arrests were made.