The following are among the items are on tonight's agenda for the Fairfax County School Board meeting. The meeting will be at Jackson Intermediate School, 3020 Gallows Rd., Falls Church.
* Resolution recognizing Oct. 9-15 as National School Lunch Week.
* Citizen comment.
* Present quarterly employment report and approve the appointments made for April 1 to June 30 1983.
* Approve petty cash disbursements for July and August 1983.
* Approve appointment of Ada M. Marshall, Kathleen R. Scott and Mahmood Sheikh as deputy clerks of the School Board.
* Approve award of contract to R.E. Lee Electric Co., Inc., to repair and upgrade McLean High School stadium lighting.
* Discussion of revised child-care leave policy for employes.
* Approve student assignments to schools.
* Consider turning over to the county the former Annandale, Drew Smith and Lillian Carey elementary schools and a portion of the James Lee Media Center in exchange for a transfer of $615,000 in county funds, to be used for the Chapel Square renovation project. This project would be used for a School Board media center and offices of the Annandale supervisor.
* Approve the fiscal year 1983 final budget review.
* Recommendation to approve School Board legislative program for the 1983-84 school year.
* Recommendation for award of contract for reroofing/repairs at Masonville, Walnut Hill and Virginia Hills administrative centers and Garfield and Lorton elementary schools.
* Items introduced by the superintendent.
* Items introduced by board members.