EASTERN AVE. --
Traffic is reduced to one lane in each direction from 14th Street to Georgia Avenue for construction through April.
2. M ST. -- 1600-2300 blocks -- Variable lane closures during the day for building construction. Heavy equipment and large construction crews present. Alternative routes are advised.
3. SEVENTH ST. -- Delays between L and Q streets for Metro construction. Northbound traffic between I and M streets is rerouted to Sixth Street and southbound lanes are reduced from two to one between L and M streets.
4. VAN NESS ST. -- Lanes reduced from two to one in each direction from Connecticut Avenue to Reno Road for total reconstruction through April 1985.
5. WESTERN AVE. -- Lanes reduced from two to one in each direction between Wisconsin Avenue and 41st Street at all times for roadway reconstruction through spring.
6. 14TH ST. -- The George Mason Bridge, which carries four lanes of southbound traffic from Washington into Virginia, are closed for construction. Southbound traffic is being carried in four narrow lanes over the Center Highway Bridge. Northbound traffic is not affected.
7. 16TH ST. -- Lanes reduced from four to three during rush hours and to two all other times between Arkansas and Alaska avenues and from Primrose Street to Eastern Avenue for repairs. NORTHEAST
8. FRANKLIN ST. BRIDGE -- Closed until December for reconstruction. Suggested detour routes: Rhode Island and Michigan avenues and Monroe Street. MARYLAND
9. CHESAPEAKE BAY BRIDGE -- Eastbound and westbound, one lane closed Monday through Thursday during daylight hours and Friday from 7 a.m. to noon. MONTGOMERY COUNTY
10. CABIN JOHN BRIDGE -- One lane closed each direction during nonrush hours for redecking and widening project through 1985. PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
11. I-95 (CAPITAL BELTWAY) -- Southbound and northbound delays expected from the Woodrow Wilson Bridge to Md. Rte. 5 during nonrush hours where lanes have been reduced to two. ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY
12. I-695 (BALTIMORE BELTWAY) -- Lane shifts over Md. Rte. 3 for bridge construction, and from the Baltimore County line to the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. HOWARD COUNTY
13. MD. RTE. 32 -- Minor delays from Md. Rte. 108 in Clarksville to Linden Church Road for resurfacing through November. FREDERICK COUNTY
14. I-70 -- East of New Market, right lane closed westbound through November.
15. U.S. RTE. 340 -- Minor delays from Virginia state line to east of I-70 for resurfacing project through 1984. VIRGINIA
16. I-95 SOUTH -- Narrowed, with barriers erected from Rte. 619 (Fuller Rd.) near Triangle, south to Chopawamsic Creek in Prince William County. Lanes also narrowed at various locations for two- to five-mile intervals from Chopawamsic Creek at Prince William-Stafford county line south to Ashland, through 1987.
17. GEORGE WASHINGTON PKWY. -- Road resurfacing during nighttime hours from National Airport south to Alexandria through early spring 1985.
18. THEODORE ROOSEVELT BRIDGE -- New barricades that channel Washington-bound traffic on U.S. 50 into one lane as it enters the bridge have caused considerable delays. ARLINGTON
19. S. ARLINGTON RIDGE RD. -- Reduced lanes and expected delays from S. Glebe Road to 23rd Street because of utility, road and sidewalk construction through January.
20. GEORGE MASON DR. -- Periodically restricted to one lane between Yorktown Boulevard and I-66 for water main installation.
21 WILSON BLVD. -- Lanes reduced from two to one in each direction between N. Wakefield Street and N. Glebe Road during off-peak hours for sewer constuction. FAIRFAX COUNTY
22. I-66 -- Lanes closed periodically from Rte. 29 and the Prince William County line from 9 a.m. through 3:30 p.m. for repaving.
23. RTE. 50 -- Eastbound lanes will be closed from Rte. 28 to the Loudoun County line from 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
24. BRADDOCK RD. -- Delays expected because of lane construction between Burke Lake Road and I-495 until early 1986.
25. LAWYERS RD. -- Closed to traffic between Hunter Mill and Hunter Station roads for 30 days for bridge construction.
26. OX ROAD (RTE. 123) -- Widening from two to four lanes may cause delays between Braddock Road and Burke Centre Parkway. PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY
27. ADEN RD. -- The bridge at Aden Rd. is closed through December.
28. DALE BOULEVARD -- Reduced to one lane westbound for repairs. HOV ramps on Horner Road will be open as an alternative.