EASTERN AVE. --
Traffic is reduced to one lane in each direction from 14th Street to Georgia Avenue for construction through April.
2. M ST. -- 1600-2300 blocks -- Variable lane closures during the day for building construction. Heavy equipment and large construction crews present. Alternative routes are advised.
3. SEVENTH ST. -- Delays between L and Q streets for Metro construction. Northbound traffic between I and M streets is rerouted to Sixth Street and southbound lanes are reduced from two to one between L and M streets.
4. VAN NESS ST. -- Lanes reduced from two to one in each direction from Connecticut Avenue to Reno Road for total reconstruction through April.
5. WESTERN AVE. -- Lanes reduced from two to one in each direction between Wisconsin Avenue and 41st Street at all times for roadway reconstruction through spring.
6. 16TH ST. -- Lanes reduced from four to three during rush hours and to two all other times between Arkansas and Alaska avenues and from Primrose Street to Eastern Avenue for repairs. NORTHEAST
7. FRANKLIN ST. BRIDGE -- Closed until mid-December for reconstruction. Suggested detour routes: Rhode Island and Michigan avenues and Monroe Street. MARYLAND
8. CHESAPEAKE BAY BRIDGE -- Eastbound and westbound, one lane closed Monday through Thursday during daylight hours and Friday from 7 a.m. to noon. MONTGOMERY COUNTY
9. CABIN JOHN BRIDGE -- One lane closed each direction during nonrush hours for redecking and widening project through 1985. PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY
10. I-95 (CAPITAL BELTWAY) -- Southbound and northbound delays expected from the Woodrow Wilson Bridge to Md. Rte. 5 during nonrush hours where lanes have been reduced to two. ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY
11. I-695 (BALTIMORE BELTWAY) -- Lane shifts over Md. Rte. 3 for bridge construction, and from the Baltimore County line to the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. HOWARD COUNTY
12. MD. RTE. 32 -- Minor delays from Md. Rte. 108 in Clarksville to Linden Church Road for resurfacing through December. FREDERICK COUNTY
13. I-70 -- East of New Market, right lane closed westbound through December.
14. U.S. RTE. 340 -- Minor delays from Virginia state line to east of I-70 for resurfacing through December. VIRGINIA
15. I-95 SOUTH -- Narrowed, with barriers erected from Rte. 619 (Fuller Road) near Triangle, south to Chopawamsic Creek in Prince William County. Lanes also narrowed at various locations for two- to five-mile intervals from Chopawamsic Creek at Prince William-Stafford county line south to Ashland, through 1987.
16. GEORGE WASHINGTON PKWY. -- Road resurfacing during nighttime hours from National Airport south to Alexandria through early spring.
17. THEODORE ROOSEVELT BRIDGE -- New barricades that channel Washington-bound traffic on U.S. 50 into one lane as it enters the bridge have caused considerable delays. ARLINGTON
18. S. ARLINGTON RIDGE RD. -- Reduced lanes and expected delays from S. Glebe Road to 23rd Street because of utility, road and sidewalk construction through January.
19. GEORGE MASON DR. -- Periodically restricted to one lane between Yorktown Boulevard and I-66 for water main installation.
20 WILSON BLVD. -- Lanes reduced from two to one in each direction between N. Wakefield Street and N. Glebe Road during off-peak hours for sewer constuction. FAIRFAX COUNTY
21. I-66 -- Lanes closed periodically from Rte. 29 and the Prince William County line from 9 a.m. through 3:30 p.m. for repaving.
22. RTE. 50 -- Eastbound lanes will be closed from Rte. 28 to the Loudoun County line from 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
23. BRADDOCK RD. -- Delays expected because of lane construction between Burke Lake Road and I-495 until early 1986.
24. GALLOWS RD. -- Barricaded, with detours posted, at the Rte. 50 interchange for widening through 1985.
25. LAWYERS RD. -- Closed to traffic between Hunter Mill and Hunter Station roads for 30 days for bridge construction.
26. OX ROAD (RTE. 123) -- Widening from two to four lanes may cause delays between Braddock Road and Burke Centre Parkway.
27. UNIVERSITY DR. -- Northbound traffic in the 4000 block will be rerouted to Sager Avenue between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. for two weeks for construction of a turn lane, curb, gutter and sidewalk. FAUQUIER COUNTY
28. RTE. 17 -- Closed to all trucks having six or more wheels from Warrenton to Marshall through February. LOUDOUN COUNTY
29. RTE. 15. -- Two bridges just south of Rte. 663 reduced to one lane in each direction for widening through 1985. PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY
30. ADEN RD. -- The bridge at Aden Road is closed through December.
31. DALE BLVD. -- Reduced to one lane westbound for repairs. HOV ramps on Horner Road will be open as an alternative through Dec. 15.
32. RTE. 234 (GRANT AVENUE) -- Southbound lane closed, with barriers erected, through December.