Argyle Country Club 14600 Argyle Club Rd. Layhill, Md.

1/24 --

Fire in kitchen.

Arrow Live Poultry Co. 917 Fifth St. NW Washington

10/5 --

Unsanitary food processing area and equipment; flies, birds and a cat in food processing area; ineffective roach and rodent control; no soap or towels in restrooms; improper garbage disposal; no currently certified food supervisor.

Bell's Restaurant 741 12th St. NW Washington

12/3 --

Unsanitary food processing equipment; unsanitary food storage, including meat stored at unsafe temperature; ineffective roach and rodent control; no soap or towels in restrooms; food products not adequately protected from overhead sewage pipes.

Blue Diamond Restaurant 1654 Columbia Rd. NW Washington

1/25 --

Unsanitary food processing area and equipment; unsanitary food storage; ineffective roach and rodent control; no soap or towels in restrooms; improper garbage disposal; improper storage of poisonous material; no currently certified food supervisor.

Duff's Smorgasbord 7609 New Hampshire Ave. Takoma Park

1/22 -- 1/23

Excessive level of carbon monoxide in kitchen due to faulty furnace.

Kowloon Restaurant 807 Seventh St. NW Washington

12/18 --

Unsanitary food processing area and equipment; unsanitary food storage; ineffective roach and rodent control; no currently certified food supervisor. Restaurant has gone out of business.

Ranch House 202 Fort Meade Rd. Laurel

1/24 -- 1/25

No hot water due to malfunctioning water heater.