A Fairfax County jury heard testimony yesterday from two men who said they had been lovers of Susan Davoudlarian, who was found slain in June 1983, and that she spoke of her marriage to Annandale gynecologist David K. Davoudlarian as unhappy.

The testimony of David Finkel, who was Susan Davoudlarian's stockbroker, and Edward E. Phillipy, a corporate executive who had met her in high school, came in the trial of an unusual $10 million civil damage suit in Fairfax County Circuit Court in which the woman's estate is suing Dr. Davoudlarian, claiming he killed her.

Mrs. Davoudlarian, 40, was found dead of strangulation in her stationwagon parked in the long-term lot at Dulles International Airport eight days after disappearing from her home. No one has been charged in her death, and Dr. Davoudlarian, 49, has denied under oath any knowledge of how she was killed.

The physician also has testified in sworn depositions that he thought their marriage was "very happy" and he knew nothing of affairs she might have had or that she might have wanted a divorce.

Testifying as witnesses for the plaintiff yesterday, both Finkel and Phillipy said they, rather than Mrs. Davoudlarian, initiated their affairs with her.

Finkel said he and Mrs. Davoudlarian were "good friends" and had sex only twice during their 28-month relationship.

He testified she told him her sex life with her husband was unsatisfactory and for that and other reasons she had resolved to leave him.

"She told me she asked him for a divorce and he ignored her," Finkel said. Later, he said, "she kept saying, 'I'm going to do it. I'm going to do it.' -- to get a divorce."

Finkel said the last communication he had from Mrs. Davoudlarian was a message he found on his phone answering machine the night before she disappeared warning him not to meet her at an art gallery opening because "David is going to be there. He is on the warpath again."

Phillipy, vice president of Holiday Inns Inc. for operations, who lives in Memphis, testified in a color-videotaped deposition that was played for the jurors.

In the deposition, Phillipy said Mrs. Davoudlarian "told me they did not have a happy marriage, that he her husband did not trust her, that he was a very possessive-type person."

Phillipy, who said he was "a high school sweetheart" of Mrs. Davoudlarian's in Memphis in 1957, said he contacted her while passing through Washington on business in September 1982, and that the two re-established their relationship then.

Before her death nine months later, Phillipy said, they met nine times, usually in Holiday Inns in the Washington area, but also once in Fayetteville, N.C., and once in Gatlinburg, Tenn.

Phillipy said they also spoke on the phone "two or three times a week," and he said he always called her.

Also yesterday, the Davoudlarians' housekeeper of 12 years, Mattie Noakes, testified that the Thursday after Mrs. Davoudlarian disappeared, the sheets in the bedroom she shared with her husband were stripped off the bed for the first time she could recall.

Police have said in court documents they believe Mrs. Davoudlarian was strangled in the home and her body driven to the airport, where it was found.