Frank J. Dugan, 76, a retired law professor at Georgetown University, where he also had been dean of the graduate school of law, died of cancer Jan. 1 at his home in Potomac.

Mr. Dugan was born in Clinton, Mo. He graduated from Rockhurst College in Missouri and earned a law degree from Georgetown University. During World War II, he served in the Army in North Africa and later was with the Judge Advocate General's Office.

In 1946 he became a professor at the Georgetown University law school. He was dean of the law school from 1954 until 1961. He continued to teach law until retiring in 1978.

During his years at Georgetown, Mr. Dugan started one of the nation's first clinical legal internship programs for the indigent. He also helped organize the law school's continuing legal education institute.

Mr. Dugan also became a labor arbitrator and had served on the President's Emergency Labor Boards of five administrations. He was chairman of the board during the administration of Lyndon B. Johnson.

He was a past chairman of the Construction Workers Benefit Trust of the United Mine Workers and had served as an ombudsman of the International Monetary Fund. Since 1954, he had been a neutral counsel for the International Training Fund of the National Contractors Association and the United Association of Pipefitters and Plumbers.

Survivors include his wife, Frances N. Dugan of Potomac; three sons, Christopher F. Dugan of Hong Kong, Dr. Paul J. Dugan of San Francisco, and John Dugan of Arlington; a daughter, Mary C. Dugan of Oakton; two sisters, Catherine Donnelly of Kansas City, Mo., and Helen J. Dugan of Mission, Kan., and two grandchildren.

BELLE R. DOERNBERG, 70, a retired Justice Department legal secretary, died Dec. 21 at Suburban Hospital after a heart attack.

Mrs. Doernberg, who lived in Chevy Chase, was born in Detroit. She moved here from Atlanta in 1976 after having worked there in the civil rights office of what then was the Department of Health, Education and Welfare.

She joined the Justice Department shortly after moving here, and she retired in 1986.

In retirement Mrs. Doernberg had studied art and history at American University and the Smithsonian Institution.

Her husband, Curt Doernberg, died in 1974.

Survivors include two sons, David G. Doernberg of Silver Spring and Alan M. Doernberg of Pittsburgh; a brother, Edward Rothenberg of Detroit, and four grandchildren.

MARY EVELYN FAUX RATH, 64, a former vocational rehabilitation counselor and a member of the St. Barnabas Mission to the Deaf, died Dec. 29 at her home in Silver Spring after a heart attack.

Mrs. Rath was born in Avilla, Ind. She graduated from Gallaudet College and received a master's degree in vocational rehabilitation from the University of Tennessee.

She moved to the Washington area in 1940. She later worked as a volunteer teacher at St. Mark's Episcopal Church on Capitol Hill. She moved to Austin, Tex., in 1966. From 1975 to 1983, she was a vocational rehabilitation counselor in Indianapolis. She moved back to the Washington area four years ago.

Her husband, Gunnar Emil Rath, died in 1974. Survivors include three daughters, Barbara Smith of Kensington, Jennifer Sonne of High Wycombe, England, and Elizabeth Anthony of Culpeper, Va.; one son, John Rath of Austin; two sisters, Beth Iddings of Avilla and Jean Hudkins of Stoughton, Wis., and eight grandchildren.

ANGELINA ANASTASI, 85, a former Hecht's store seamstress who more recently had worked with members of her family in the Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad catering business, died Dec. 30 at Sibley Memorial Hospital after a stroke.

Mrs. Anastasi, who lived in Rockville, was born in Reggio Calabria, Italy, and she came to the United States and the Washington area when she was 11. As a teen-ager she had worked as an ice cream packer. During her twenties she was a seamstress at Hecht's.

In recent years she had worked with members of he family in the B-CC Rescue Squad catering business.

Mrs. Anastasi was a member of the Sodalities of Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Washington and St. Jude's Catholic Church in Rockville. She did volunteer work during the 1950s at the Villa Rosa Nursing Home in Mitchellville.

Her husband, Rosario Anastasi, died in 1948. A daughter, Rosalie Anastasi, died in 1949.

Survivors include two sons, Antonino Anastasi of Wheaton and Gus Anastasi of Garrett Park; two daughters, Maria Anastasi and Catherine Anastasi, both of Rockville; a brother, Joseph DeLeon of Arlington; five grandchildren, and seven great-grandchildren.

FRANCIS A. EVANS, 87, a civilian aide to the officer selection board at the Department of the Army, died Dec. 29 at Fairfax Hospital after a stroke.

Mr. Evans, who lived in Fairfax, was born in Pittston, Pa. He graduated from Girard College and he also attended the University of Pennsylvania.

In 1942 he moved to this area. He went to work for the Army at that time and he retired in 1968.

Mr. Evans sang in the choir at Emanuel Episcopal Church in Alexandria.

Survivors include his wife of 62 years, Eunice M. Evans of Fairfax; two daughters, Fay Harris of Tampa, Fla., and Barbara Dunn of Annandale; two sons, David Evans of Mount Rainier and Stuart Evans of Winchester; nine grandchildren, and one great-grandchild.

WALTER ODELL GANTT, 71, a retired Army Corps of Engineers civilian supervisor at Georgetown Reservoir on MacArthur Boulevard, died of cancer Dec. 30 at his home in Orange City, Fla.

Mr. Gantt was born in Washington and raised in Arlington. He was a graduate of Washington-Lee High School. He joined the Corps of Engineers in the late 1930s and he retired in 1975.

He was a charter member of the Country Club of Fairfax, where he was a seniors golf champion. As a golfer he had made three holes-in-one, one at the Country Club of Fairfax, one at the Army-Navy Country Club and one at a country club in Florida.

Mr. Gantt moved to Florida shortly after he retired.

Survivors include his wife, Doris Elizabeth Gantt of Orange City.

LOUISE MIRANDA PARKER, 77, a retired systems accountant at the Army Petroleum Center at Cameron Station in Alexandria, died of cancer Dec. 29 at Fairfax Hospital.

Mrs. Parker, a resident of Alexandria, was born in Cleveland. She attended Kent State University and the University of Cleveland.

In 1943 she moved to Washington and two years later she went to work for the Treasury. In 1948, she transferred to the Office of the Quartermaster General of the Army and in 1962 she was assigned to the Petroleum Center. She retired in 1986.

She was a member of the Brightwood United Methodist Church in Washington and the Century Club, which is part of the National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women Inc.

Her marriage to Norman Parker ended in divorce.

There are no immediate survivors.

MR. TAPPY ROSSON SR., 65, who owned and operated Rosson's Amoco Service Station on Wilson Boulevard in Arlington for 21 years until he retired in 1973, died of cardiac arrest Dec. 30 at Arlington Hospital.

Mr. Rosson, a resident of Arlington, was born in Culpeper, Va. He served in the Navy in World War II. He moved to the Washington area in the late 1940s.

In 1948 he joined the Arlington Police Department, where he became a motorcycle officer. He resigned from the department to open his service station.

Mr. Rosson was a member of American Legion Post No. 139 in Arlington.

His marriage to Elizabeth R. Rosson ended in divorce.

Survivors include three children, R. Tappy Rosson Jr. of Miami, Kathleen R. Varga of Fairfax and Mary R. Lane of Jacksonville, Fla., and three grandchildren.

GERTRUDE GRIMES GIBSON, 74, a retired administrative assistant with the old Defense Supply Agency, died Dec. 31 at the Alexandria Hospital after a heart attack. She lived in Alexandria.

Miss Gibson was born in Corcord, N.C. She graduated from the old Salem College in North Carolina. She moved to the Washington area in 1938 and joined the Treasury Department. During the 1940s, she worked for the General Accounting Office. She later worked in real estate before joining the Defense Supply Agency in about 1960. She retired in about 1975.

She had a flower garden and enjoyed growing camelias.

Survivors include a brother, James C. Gibson of Greensboro, N.C.

CHARLES CLIFFORD GOFF, 58, a retired teacher and principal with the Fairfax County public schools, died Dec. 28 at the Arlington Hospital of injuries he suffered in an accidental fall at his Arlington home on Christmas Day.

A spokesman with the Northern Virginia medical examiner's office said Mr. Goff died after an operation to remove a blood clot caused by the accident.

Mr. Goff was born in Harrisville, W.Va. He graduated from West Virginia University and earned a master's degree in education from George Washington University.

He moved to the Washington area in 1950 and joined the Fairfax County Public School System as a teacher. He was the principal of Springfield Estates Elementary School in Springfield from 1959 until he retired in 1979.

He leaves no immediate survivors.