ZARA CISCO BROUGH, 68, the Massachusetts commissioner of Indian Affairs from 1974 to 1984 who, as chief of the Nipmuc Indian tribe for 25 years was known as Princess White Flower, died Jan. 7 at a nursing home in Westboro, Mass. She had Parkinson's disease.

Miss Brough also was a former electronics engineer and fashion designer. She had lived on the Hassanamisco Indian Reservation. She grew up on the four-acre Grafton reservation built over a cave that was an ancient dwelling place for the tribe.

She had owned a New York textile printing company and was a former vice president of the old Ibis Corp., an electronics and ecological consulting company in Waltham, Mass.

SIR CON O'NEILL, 75, the senior civil servant who led the intricate negotiations that brought Great Britain into the European Economic Community, died Jan. 11 in London. The cause of death was not reported.

From 1963 to 1965, he served as British ambassador to the EEC. In 1968, he left the Foreign Office to become a merchant bank director, but returned in 1969 as deputy undersecretary of state for foreign affairs. In this post, he negotiated the arrangements that led to British EEC membership in 1973. He retired in 1974.

AUGUST T. BADEN, 93, a former owner of a drugstore in Independence, Kan., who founded cinnamon-flavored Baden's Hot Toothpicks almost 40 years ago, died Jan. 10 in Independence. The cause of death was not reported.

What began as a treat for neighborhood kids in 1949 turned into a big business, with Baden shipping millions of cinnamon toothpicks around the world. He closed his drugstore, the Cozy Corner, in 1962, but continued producing cinnamon toothpicks at an Independence plant until his retirement eight years ago.

HIRAM BINGHAM IV, 85, a former Foreign Service officer who served in Tokyo, Warsaw, London, Lisbon and Marseilles, died Jan. 12 at his home in Salem, Conn. The cause of death was not reported.

Mr. Bingham was the son and namesake of Connecticut's former governor and U.S. senator. He grew up in Washington and Connecticut. He left the Foreign Service after World War II and later was in business in Connecticut.